Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 04-08-2015, 12:06 AM #21
-Swift-

Quoted: 924 Post(s)
-NAV- has a reputation beyond repute-NAV- has a reputation beyond repute-NAV- has a reputation beyond repute-NAV- has a reputation beyond repute-NAV- has a reputation beyond repute-NAV- has a reputation beyond repute-NAV- has a reputation beyond repute-NAV- has a reputation beyond repute-NAV- has a reputation beyond repute-NAV- has a reputation beyond repute-NAV- has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 325,680,629,993.79
:beerchug: - -jose- Haha.  Paulie's garbage. - anthonydavid11 

I'd kick Floyd In the nuts!
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
-NAV- is online now   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 04-08-2015, 12:07 AM #22
Up and Comer

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Nic-NC has a spectacular aura aboutNic-NC has a spectacular aura about
Total Points: 1,680.62

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexKid View Post
he isnt an athlete like an Olympic weight lifter or sprinter or endurance runner, hes a fairly average piece of genetics with a massive amount of skill, dont buy into this superior athlete bs just because he is high up in boxing, you would have no problem beating mayweather in an arm wrestle most of us would win that, hes nothing special genetically.
While I somewhat appreciate your vote of confidence in me - it's based on absolutely nothing. For all you know, I could be 5'1", 70 years old, horribly out of shape, Doritos addict, with poor bone density.

Now the fact of the matter is that I am not, I actually am a 6', 30, in pretty decent shape, but that doesn't change the fact this entire thread was designed to get people to try and say they could beat Floyd in a fight. Here's the thing, I've spent a number of years in Martial Arts gyms, I trained with professional MMA fighters and guys who have competed Jiu-Jitsu at the Abu Dhabi tournament. I have spent time around world class athletes - and I'm not one. I've seen the kind of mentalities these competitors have - and I don't have it. I know enough about fighting to know that if push came to shove, I would fair pretty well against your average guy, but not against someone like Floyd.

And by the way, all these crafty little ideas about throwing things at him, or kicking him in his manhood...just remember he can do that too. And the likelihood is he's faster than you are. At the end of the day, this entire thread is preposterous. Just because you have a few inches on a guy in terms of height and reach, doesn't mean you've got his number.

Is everyone who's claiming they could beat Floyd going to say they could also beat Manny, who's actually even 2 inches shorter than Mayweather? What about Golovkin, certainly there are some guys here could are bigger than 5'11". Of course people won't claim this, because they respect athletes smaller than they are, they just want to somehow feel like tough keyboard warriors because they happen to be physically bigger than one of the best boxers in the modern era.
Nic-NC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2015, 12:10 AM #23
Contender

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
VicariousVice has much to be proud ofVicariousVice has much to be proud ofVicariousVice has much to be proud ofVicariousVice has much to be proud ofVicariousVice has much to be proud ofVicariousVice has much to be proud ofVicariousVice has much to be proud ofVicariousVice has much to be proud ofVicariousVice has much to be proud ofVicariousVice has much to be proud of
Total Points: 1,014,717.43

I have a TKD background, I'm a lot taller, stronger and heavier, I could kick his legs and body over and over, grab him, lift him off the ground and throw him down and kick him in the head.

If he landed his best punch on me though he would probably knock me out.
VicariousVice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2015, 12:13 AM #24
Interim Champion

Quoted: 93 Post(s)
SergioMartinez is a glorious beacon of lightSergioMartinez is a glorious beacon of lightSergioMartinez is a glorious beacon of lightSergioMartinez is a glorious beacon of lightSergioMartinez is a glorious beacon of lightSergioMartinez is a glorious beacon of light
Bank: 9,430,876,472,531,998.00
Total Points: 9,430,876,473,168,110.00

This is sad, supposedly Floyd is the WEAKEST boxer, people continually pick him to lose against people in street fights.

What does that say about everyone else then?? What does it say about Pacquiao if he loses to a pro fighter that losses a street fight?

Oh yea, Styles make fights.
SergioMartinez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2015, 12:16 AM #25
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2753 Post(s)
AlexKid has a reputation beyond reputeAlexKid has a reputation beyond reputeAlexKid has a reputation beyond reputeAlexKid has a reputation beyond reputeAlexKid has a reputation beyond reputeAlexKid has a reputation beyond reputeAlexKid has a reputation beyond reputeAlexKid has a reputation beyond reputeAlexKid has a reputation beyond reputeAlexKid has a reputation beyond reputeAlexKid has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 100,000,003,663,292.59
for being a true ambassador in the training forum - jas Winning hearts/minds of the Loungers - BostonGuy AlexKid is good boy - Willy Wanker WAR Alex da kid! - Hi Rudyo! Lounge MVP - Ruthless One 
Happy New Year.. - !! AI-Holmes!! King Lounge poster - ,GGG The king of comedy - Polarbear XdXdXddddd - Santa_ Its a parallelogram....enjoy it - Spray_resistant 

Quote:
Originally Posted by SergioMartinez View Post
This is sad, supposedly Floyd is the WEAKEST boxer, people continually pick him to lose against people in street fights.

What does that say about everyone else then?? What does it say about Pacquiao if he loses to a pro fighter that losses a street fight?

Oh yea, Styles make fights.
[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]
AlexKid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2015, 12:18 AM #26
Interim Champion

Quoted: 93 Post(s)
SergioMartinez is a glorious beacon of lightSergioMartinez is a glorious beacon of lightSergioMartinez is a glorious beacon of lightSergioMartinez is a glorious beacon of lightSergioMartinez is a glorious beacon of lightSergioMartinez is a glorious beacon of light
Bank: 9,430,876,472,531,998.00
Total Points: 9,430,876,473,168,110.00

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexKid View Post
[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]
I've saw that before.

Ronda Rousey.
SergioMartinez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2015, 12:19 AM #27
Contender

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
Japanese Badass has a reputation beyond reputeJapanese Badass has a reputation beyond reputeJapanese Badass has a reputation beyond reputeJapanese Badass has a reputation beyond reputeJapanese Badass has a reputation beyond reputeJapanese Badass has a reputation beyond reputeJapanese Badass has a reputation beyond reputeJapanese Badass has a reputation beyond reputeJapanese Badass has a reputation beyond reputeJapanese Badass has a reputation beyond reputeJapanese Badass has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 789,741,578,427,010,688.00

Styles make fights. My style of ground and pound is all wrong for Floyd.
Japanese Badass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2015, 12:21 AM #28
--Boxing Savior!--

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
CANELOLUJAH has a reputation beyond reputeCANELOLUJAH has a reputation beyond reputeCANELOLUJAH has a reputation beyond reputeCANELOLUJAH has a reputation beyond reputeCANELOLUJAH has a reputation beyond reputeCANELOLUJAH has a reputation beyond reputeCANELOLUJAH has a reputation beyond reputeCANELOLUJAH has a reputation beyond reputeCANELOLUJAH has a reputation beyond reputeCANELOLUJAH has a reputation beyond reputeCANELOLUJAH has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 2,000,000,221,589.16
No Message - -jose- Thanks brother - Hype job Sending you a virtual slice - Thanks - PainfromUkraine No Message - mathed No Message - mathed 
#LETSGOCHAMP - -KULT- A true Boxing historian like me !!!!!!! - 3Sun2 You have boxing knowledge bro. Stay up. - punchr Tell that ni.gga - Just Now Hit Me Spot-on post about Ken Porter and Broner. Have an ice cold beer. - punchr 
Backup beer. I got you. Peace out. - punchr stay haten on the bra's - mrdogtown1975 No Message - -jose- 

not fair for mayweather cause I dont go no where without 30 of my homies and we all about violence just itching to scrape dudes up, Ill pretend Ima one on one with mayweather and then we all gonna stomp him out while simultaneously shouting WORLDSTARRRRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

PS. we also like to start trouble at McDonald constantly
CANELOLUJAH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2015, 12:26 AM #29
All time great

Quoted: 5698 Post(s)
daggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 100,000,001,592,101,200,461,824.00
for the hilarious and utterly relentless Zag bashing! - The Surgeon No Message - Tha_Greatest stand up poster - bigsmoothh pizza pizza - bigsmoothh Wilder's right hand leaves them too drunk to stand! - valero 
calzaghe = goat - sugarsmosley give this loser daggum another kick - Freedom2014 you are the funniest poster on the site, here's a pie - jas this calzaghe reminder thread is hilarious - jas a truly great poster - jas 
hella funny posts - SlySlickSmooth Caffeine - For working those CompuClinch graveyard shifts. - - Ram Raid - Superman - jas 8 years of the same old boring trolling scheme, you have no life but at least ur good at it - Omowale Tribe so true - Santa_ 
Great post.  Double standards for Froyd.  Ha - anthonydavid11 funniest poster on Boxing Scene - Snoop Frog No Message - Snoop Frog Ward 115-112 - siablo14 Wise words, man - anthonydavid11 
Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - PensionKiller Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - jas Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - jas Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jas Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - jas 
Autism - jas Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - jas Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - jas Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jas Childhood Cancer - jas 
Childhood Cancer - jas 

obviously floyd, as i'm putting on the pillow gloves that he forces me to wear he sucker punches me and that's that(i have eric crumble's chin)
daggum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2015, 12:37 AM #30
floyd gobbler

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
MindBat has a reputation beyond reputeMindBat has a reputation beyond reputeMindBat has a reputation beyond reputeMindBat has a reputation beyond reputeMindBat has a reputation beyond reputeMindBat has a reputation beyond reputeMindBat has a reputation beyond reputeMindBat has a reputation beyond reputeMindBat has a reputation beyond reputeMindBat has a reputation beyond reputeMindBat has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 246,458,537,186,329.00
Total Points: 246,458,537,313,409.09
great shit, man. - sweet pea 50 It's a Monster Khaos Slushy son!!!  Enjoy.. - abosworth You funny muthapucka you... - sweet pea 50 Thanks, To bad you didnt pop it for me (no homo) - Golden Boy 360 Good Debater - deanrw 
Happy 10000 post - led Top Poster - MARKBNLV Happy Holidays Bat! - Lorily respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil Happy holidays bro! - led* 
Merry Christmas - -Kev- cheers - WESS couldnt green so - sugarsmosley 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - dj emz AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - !! AI-Holmes!! Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - codey 

Floyd will check hook you into the lamp post and leave you there until Con Ed gets a call that someone's tampering with the street lights.
MindBat is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
armed, fight, floyd, mayweather?, street

User Tag List