Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is Guillermo Rigondeaux's real age?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does he smoke cigarettes? I've seen a few people mention that in here.

That's bad ass.

Comment

Canelo also faked his age. He's 27, not 23.

Comment

Originally posted by SeekDaGreat View Post
        Does he smoke cigarettes? I've seen a few people mention that in here.

That's bad ass.
        Yup, some examples, this is from his book "A Cuban Boxer's Journey: Rigondeaux, from Castro's Traitor to American Champion"

As I approached him, in the shade under the bleachers of the entrance to Rafael Trejo, my first impression was that his was the saddest face I had ever seen on the island. One of the few things not in short supply in Havana is sadness. Rigondeaux's sadness distinguished him from his countrymen nearly as much as his boxing pedigree.

I reached out a hand and introduced myself and he did what he could, under the strained circumstances at the gym, to muster a smile. Up close I noticed his right eye showed damage, slumping slightly from his left. Rigondeaux's attempt at a polite smile betrayed the gold grill over his front teeth for a brief moment as he took another drag of his Popular cigarette.

"So where did you get that gold on your teeth?" I asked him.

Rigondeaux snickered, dropped his head and smirked, taking a last long drag on his cigarette before flicking it on the ground and stamping it out with his sneaker. "Oh you know, I melted down both my gold medals into my mouth. I used to fight in this place ..."

Also here a short mentioning on it from Jesse Reid

Comment

I heard he was in his mid 30s like 3-4 years ago, so he might be close to 40.

Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth View Post
          "Guilllermo Rigondeaux is 137 years old!"

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
          Canelo also faked his age. He's 27, not 23.
          Proof?

Comment

Smfh I can't believe RiGOD smokes.

God damn NewPorts

Comment

if we're gonna base on his facial features, i'd say rigo is about 50 yrs old (+/- 6 years).

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post

Proof?
                Chavez Jr, bro. Canelo has the government under his pocket to hide the truth.

Comment

Had no idea he smoked, crazy.

Comment

He was alive when Jesus walked the Earth and was the one who invented boxing in the ancient Egyptian times...he is a vampire and does not age..he inspired the movie Dracula

Comment

idk but ali raymi is his dad

Comment

Working...
                      X