Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Broner exercises rematch clause for Maidana. Rematch expected for April 19th or 26th

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
    I don't see why anyone would be mad. This is great. Maidana gets a bigger purse and a winnable fight. He won't be anyone's scapegoat.
    How do you work that one out?

Comment

Originally posted by QballLobo View Post
      I think Chino's team is aware of a possible robbery that could occur and that takes him out of the Floyd sweepstakes.
      I think a rematch could be a really good fight and a chance to see what a motivated Broner is capable of. But I also see why Maidana wouldn't be a huge fan of the idea.
      Yea just like the robbery in the first fight lol. Haymon isn't gonna rob one of his own fighters take off the tin foil hat

Comment

Fight Maidanas understudy Lucas Mat who lost to Garcia. If you beat Lucas im sure Maidana will give you a rematch.

But let us know who hits hardest first, id like to know that.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
          I don't see why anyone would be mad. This is great. Maidana gets a bigger purse and a winnable fight. He won't be anyone's scapegoat.
          Totally agree. It's uncommon that brawler types get these sorts of opportunities. The situation is reminiscent of Siri's rematch against Juanma. I think Broner will get whupped on again.

Comment

he signed the clause his fault

Comment

So who do you guys got in a rematch?

Comment

Working...
              X