Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fights That Proved an Iron Chin That you Didn't Know About?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fights That Proved an Iron Chin That you Didn't Know About?

I'll start

I was shocked at how Vitali ate that stuff.

Haha that fight was awesome. Vitali chin and heart really showed through this fight

Comment

Delahoya ate Ike Quartey's best. I was shocked at that one too, I thought Oscar was a bit of a *****.

Comment

Most recently, Thurman walking right thru Chaves's bombs.

Comment

That's a good call. Thurman is a very tough guy. He's a force in the division IMO

Comment

Bradley vs Provodnikov
            Sergio vs Chavez had me in shock with some of those bombs he took

Comment

Donaire-Rigo

Donaire landed SOLID SHOTS and Rigo didn't budge.

Comment

I knew all about Vitali Klitschkos chin & told all and sundry it was going to be a tough fight. And I was right.

I was there at Staples that night too. Most of the crowd were thinking blowout based on Vitali's withdrawal against the much smaller Byrd.

But that uppercut Lewis threw took A LOT out of Vitali & he was getting on top when the cut happened.

Didn't stop the lesser informed in the crowd booing their little hearts out though.

Comment

Originally posted by taansend View Post
                  I knew all about Vitali Klitschkos chin & told all and sundry it was going to be a tough fight. And I was right.

I was there at Staples that night too. Most of the crowd were thinking blowout based on Vitali's withdrawal against the much smaller Byrd.

But that uppercut Lewis threw took A LOT out of Vitali & he was getting on top when the cut happened.

Didn't stop the lesser informed in the crowd booing their little hearts out though.
                  Great stuff. Cool that you were there.

Comment

De La Hoya vs Quartey
                    De La Hoya vs Mosley 1 (12th rd)
                    Cotto vs Margacheater (Cotto was beat w/brass knuckles and didnt get KO'd)

Comment

Working...
                    X