No announcement yet.

Do you regard Versy as a dish?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you regard Versy as a dish?

Sure, the guy gets his tips on making weight from Joan Guzman and Castillo. The only way the daft **** could lose five pounds is if he had UK currency and a hole in his wallet.

But I just saw some of his pics - which I won't post to protect his privacy - and I did think to myself "If I woke up to find myself being arse raped in prison, there's worse people that could be the perpetrator", you know what I mean?

No ****.

My heart skipped a beat when I saw my name. HA!

Comment

Where would you place him on your P4P DISH list?

Comment

Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
        Where would you place him on your P4P DISH list?
        If Versy becomes a pro (let's say the fat **** stops eating and takes a **** once in a while...) then I'd have to consider him as top ten material, tbh.

And that includes the likes of Sturm.

Comment

You sure like your men black and athletic, eh Anorakovitch?

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
            If Versy becomes a pro (let's say the fat **** stops eating and takes a **** once in a while...) then I'd have to consider him as top ten material, tbh.

And that includes the likes of Sturm.
            I'm honored....

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
              Sure, the guy gets his tips on making weight from Joan Guzman and Castillo. The only way the daft **** could lose five pounds is if he had UK currency and a hole in his wallet.

But I just saw some of his pics - which I won't post to protect his privacy - and I did think to myself "If I woke up to find myself being arse raped in prison, there's worse people that could be the perpetrator", you know what I mean?

No ****.
              Ahahahaaaaaa! Awesome.

Comment

So this is how we startin off the weekend Annie?

Comment

This is funny, but I bet I hold the poster record for fuc(king or having 4 play with talking, watching, listening, (****ing) all of BS. That's 3 different females on BS. I can't be that ugly. HA!

Comment

Eh? I wasn't being sarcastic Verse, you ARE a good-looking fella. The "joke", such as it is, is just the randomness of someone saying it, cos it's not "done", is it? This is a lounge of wannabe hardmen who would never dream of making a **** thread like this.

If you were ugly I wouldn't say it, cos I'm not that cruel.

Comment

Working...
                    X