Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mitt Romney has 0% of the Black Vote

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And hopefully 0 Hispanic votes. Obama will cruise into the WH again.

Comment

Romney needs them "voter I'd law" states badly to even have a shot at winning. I can't see him winning at all. he needs to go see the bush family about rigging the election.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
        I only came in this thread because I saw you posted in it my old friend.

That being said. Obama won an overwhelming majority of the black vote in 08 I mean he is damn near infallible when it comes to black people (trust me it's sad but true). Obama spanking Romney 2-1 in in the Latino vote matters so much more than the black vote though. If Romney doesn't chip into that or the female vote he gets thrashed and thrashed bad in November.
        Yeah the Latino vote is definitely crucial. Romney is going to need the help of guys like Rubio and Texas Senate candidate Ted Cruz. For women I guess it will come down to "free will vs free pills."

Originally posted by el malo View Post
        Romney needs them "voter I'd law" states badly to even have a shot at winning. I can't see him winning at all. he needs to go see the bush family about rigging the election.
        3/4ths of Americans think we should have voter ID laws. You need one to buy a pack of smokes or even cold medicine FFS.

Comment

Voter ID laws are such bull ****. The number of individuals who commit voter fraud is miniscule. If you want to clean up elections, there are hundreds of ways that will have a greater impact than that.

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
            That's because he is a racist as5hole who doesn't like black people....

I am pretty sure he will get 0% of the Arabic votes as well.
            In my experience, Arabic typically vote conservative...so...

Comment

This guy is up there with Mike Dukakis and Dane Quale as the lamest ****ing nominees of all time.

Comment

I wonder why?

Let's see how many of that 90% turns out to vote. I'll guarantee you it will much, much less than in 2008.

Comment

Originally posted by BMWM3P View Post
                  I wonder why?

Let's see how many of that 90% turns out to vote. I'll guarantee you it will much, much less than in 2008.
                  Ok we don't have to bet accounts. How about we bet avy's and sigs for a month? No **** talking just a friendly bet.

Comment

Might vote for Romney,

Can't support Obama after he extended some of bush's worst policies

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                      Ok we don't have to bet accounts. How about we bet avy's and sigs for a month? No **** talking just a friendly bet.
                      Don't expect a response to that challenge. Even though he said said "guarantee."

Comment

Working...
                      X