Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sturm vs Zbik from Germany tonight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yea I think Zbik took first round. He needs to avoid Sturm's jab a little better, that was his biggest punch that round.

Comment

zbik defo took the 2nd.

Comment

Second round goes to Zbik also IMO. Very good combo early in the round with the double hook to the body follow by right hook to the head followed by an upper. He should aim that black eye and see what he can get out of it.

Comment

dont forget this is Sturms backyard, his own promotion etc, probably impossible for Zbik to get the nod

Comment

Much better from Sturm in the 3rd. Rocked Zbiks head back with that right towards the end.

Comment

Originally posted by Jubei View Post
              dont forget this is Sturms backyard, his own promotion etc, probably impossible for Zbik to get the nod
              I still got Zbik to win.

The way Sturm is just standing there and Zbik's punches getting thru his guard, Martinez would've dropped him already.

Could make a case for a Sturm 3rd round. MOVE YOUR HEAD TO AVOID THE JAB!

Comment

Sturm takes round 3.

Comment

Aside from the jab, everything else from Sturm is stopping on Zbik's guard.

Comment

Dude I refuse to lose another prediction cause of a fkin jab! Wtf is Zbik doing... Sturm making him look like Danny Williams vs Landy...

Comment

Sturm found the rhythm. He takes another round landing his incredible jab over and over. Zbik looks like a deer in headlights right now.

Comment

Working...
                      X