No announcement yet.

Dana White post fight interview...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dana White post fight interview...

Doesn't seem like he's sure about Pettis getting the next shot....

155 is stacked and more than a few guys deserve a shot. I think he will wait to see if Diaz/Miller have an impressive victory. They will more than likely get the first shot if so and Edgar or Pettis could face the winner to be next in line. Or Edgar could face Pettis to be next in line. Or Edgar can get an immediate rematch because he gave BJ and Gray both immediate rematches.

Comment

I think they owe Edgar a rematch....

Comment

Did you get to watch the fight? I remember you said you didn't get to watch the fight because of work.

Comment

Originally posted by kaps View Post
          I think they owe Edgar a rematch....
          I don't.

I mean yeah he was the champ and all, but Henderson won the fight.

Maybe if Edgar gets a win or something first. There are other fighters in line, but I don't mind a champ being given an immediate rematch, so I wouldn't criticise.

Btw, did not watch. I don't watch Dana White.

Comment

Originally posted by Nodogoshi View Post
            I don't.

Maybe if Edgar gets a win or something first. There are other fighters in line, but I don't mind a champ being given an immediate rematch, so I wouldn't criticise.

I meant because they made him rematch twice in a row. While Bendo clearly won IMO it was still close enough to cause controversy in many peoples eyes. Edgar had to do 2 immediate rematches, what's fair is fair....

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
              Did you get to watch the fight? I remember you said you didn't get to watch the fight because of work.
              Yeah I checked it out. I don't think anyone really ran away with the fight, it was pretty close all the way thru IMO....

Comment

Can't watch the video but did he mention anything about cutting rampage??

The dude turns up not motivated constantly and is always in boring fights.. Jardine, hamil, machida, bader, Evans and even jones was all stinkers

Comment

Originally posted by BEDROOM BULLY View Post
                  Can't watch the video but did he mention anything about cutting rampage??

The dude turns up not motivated constantly and is always in boring fights.. Jardine, hamil, machida, bader, Evans and even jones was all stinkers
                  If he cut fighters for being boring Jon Fitch would've been strikeforce WW champ a long time ago....

Comment

Originally posted by Nodogoshi View Post
                    I don't.

Really? After giving BJ and Maynard rematches right of the top you gotta give it to him if anyone deserves it Frankie does.

Comment

Working...
                    X