Collapse
No announcement yet.

Helenius vs Arreola, who takes it?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The hw division needs fights like this. Two guys who aren't afraid to mix it up and let their hands go. I think Helenius uses his height/ reach advantage to keep Arreola off of him the best the he can and uses his better than average power punching and combinations to stop Chris in the mid rounds....

Comment

Ko by Hellboy. This guy is not bad at all and has already stoped, Brewster, peter, Sergie L. Plus Arreola is damaged goods imo has has looked sluggish in his last couple of fights against bums.

Comment

Arreola by decision, with some scary moments.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
          The hw division needs fights like this. Two guys who aren't afraid to mix it up and let their hands go. I think Helenius uses his height/ reach advantage to keep Arreola off of him the best the he can and uses his better than average power punching and combinations to stop Chris in the mid rounds....
          Helenius doesn't really use his reach advantage as much as he could. His last few fights have all been fought mainly at close range. His lack of a good outside game is going to hurt him if he doesn't improve it soon.

Comment

Arreola by a tko around the ninth round.

Comment

I don't think Arreola is the same fighter he once was after the Vitali fight.

I'm going with Helenius.

Comment

arreola by late ko perfect opponet for him

Comment

Arreola

I like Helenius because I feel he is the future of the Heavy Weight division and because his name sounds like that of a greek god so that's awesome lol and he has good size and length and good pop.

But Arreola has way more expirience he may be a bit mentally weak (remember how much he hated Big Bear?) but he has a good heart and a tenacty that will overwhelm the young but exciting Helenius.

In a few year I have to go with Helenius because he will get better and then some but right now he gets beat by both Klitschkos and Arreola or Nips as he is so lovingly referred.

IMO

Comment

Originally posted by BxFanViento View Post
                    I like Helenius because I feel he is the future of the Heavy Weight division and because his name sounds like that of a greek god so that's awesome lol and he has good size and length and good pop.

But Arreola has way more expirience he may be a bit mentally weak (remember how much he hated Big Bear?) but he has a good heart and a tenacty that will overwhelm the young but exciting Helenius.

In a few year I have to go with Helenius because he will get better and then some but right now he gets beat by both Klitschkos and Arreola or Nips as he is so lovingly referred.

IMO
                    At the moment Helenius has relied on absorbing everything his opponent throws then coming back to knock them out. A prepared Arreola won't give him a moment's rest, but will come straight at him. That's why I like this fight: it'll give us an idea of how Helenius deals with a constant pressure fighter with a good chin. Arreola's flaws we already know. He can be outboxed and gets befuddled by movement, two things he won't encounter with Helenius. Can he withstand the sickening uppercuts and hooks that Hellboy will unleash if he spots an opening? Helenius has a brutal talent for finishing guys off that he hurts, tough durable guys like Brewster and Peter, and Arreola's no defensive genius. He will get hit, and repeatedly. But then so will Helenius. The fight might come down to something as simple as who can dish out more than the other can take?

Comment

Helenius is on the way up, Arreola is on the way down.

Helenius ftw.

Late TKO or decision.

Comment

Working...
                      X