Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amir Khan: I've Signed My Part, Bradley Making Excuses

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bradley is just holding out a bit.........................i dont think hes a mayweather right now............................

Comment

• listen to all these f***in excuses! bradley is b*tching out no doubt! dont call khan out and tell him to "stop running" and then turn around and duck him! all u idiots butt hurt, if it was the other way round u would be dissing khan hard for not takin the fight! and all this bullsh** about khan being cheap, you do realise its HBO that decides how much bradley gets paid, not khan! and anyway hes getting the biggest payday of his career! AND getting paid more thsn khan! and on top of all that, if he beats khan hes pretty much guaranteed a multi million dollar fight against a top welterweight eg ortiz/pacquiao/mayweather. but bradley knows he will lose. no respect for the egghead if he ducks khan.

Comment

• Originally posted by jijthejungleboy View Post
        listen to all these f***in excuses! bradley is b*tching out no doubt! dont call khan out and tell him to "stop running" and then turn around and duck him! all u idiots butt hurt, if it was the other way round u would be dissing khan hard for not takin the fight! and all this bullsh** about khan being cheap, you do realise its HBO that decides how much bradley gets paid, not khan! and anyway hes getting the biggest payday of his career! AND getting paid more thsn khan! and on top of all that, if he beats khan hes pretty much guaranteed a multi million dollar fight against a top welterweight eg ortiz/pacquiao/mayweather. but bradley knows he will lose. no respect for the egghead if he ducks khan.
        Good one Noddy.....

"Arum feels that Bradley will wait to see how the Marquez negotiations play out before he makes his next move".....
        http://www.boxingscene.com/arum-tim-...ot-khan--38949

Comment

Working...
        X