No announcement yet.

Why even smoke weed?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hitman932 View Post
    It's actually much easier to brew your own beer than to successfully grow marijuana.
    are u serious? your whole ****ing house can blow up.

growing weed takes longer but its easier.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman932 View Post
      Wikipedia and Boxrec keep this place filled with geniuses.
      No, I learned that stuff from Psychology 111 in university

Comment

• Originally posted by Derek Vinyard View Post
        Hey buddy, why do you think the 2nd high aint ever like the FIRST??

cuz the first time you do weed it releases too much DOPAMINE into the brain which burns the receptors for bein happy. Thats why you see ppl doin weed just to be happy cuz they aint happy when they off of it cuz they released too much dopamine the first time they smoked weed

BOOM! There goes the dynamite
        uhm I'm not sure I haven't been high a 2nd time, have you to actually know this? being that you're against drugs I figure you've never been high at all.

BOOM! You're a sheeple

Comment

I'm 21 years old and have never touched alcohol or drugs, why would you SMOKE WEED? I treat my body with RESPECT, smokin that **** makes you more dull and it ages you more....instead of smokin that **** you can go for a run and exercise and make you more relaxed and give more energy, instead of usin weed to fix your paranoia or any other problem you may be masking

Plus weed increases risks to developing schizophrenia, bipolar, and other mental illnesses

man the **** up everybody, have some self dignity

THC in weed release a chemical in your brain dopamine, but too much...and when too much is released on the brain then it burns the receptors for bein happy which permanently makes it harder to be happy, thats why the 2nd high aint never like the next. Too much dopamine in the brain is also linked to mental illness'

***PROOF Weed increases Mental Illness***

http://www.schizophrenia.com/sznews/...es/001475.html

http://www.associatedcontent.com/art...juana_can.html

http://bipolar.about.com/od/relatedd...schizo_pot.htm
          Why even care about what other peoples do with their lives... there is a lot of things people do that I don't agree with or like, but i don't go out of my way to attack them because it's there choice and as long as it doesn't affect me in anyway I couldn't give a ****.

Comment

• Patrick Swayze smokes dope to ease pain, according to reports

* August 08, 2009 12:00AM

AFTER finding it hard to eat and feeling so weak, Patrick Swayze is using marijuana as he battles aggressive pancreatic cancer, it has been claimed.

According to the National Enquirer, the Dirty Dancing star, 56, has found that smoking pot helps ease his nausea, insomnia and anxiety.

"He’s recently gained a little weight and feels more normal than he has in months," a source told the tabloid.

"Patrick was rapidly losing weight because he couldn’t keep food down.

"He was so weak, he needed help getting around."

Friends persuaded Patrick to try marijuana, disclosed the insider, and it seems to have helped.

"Patrick and his brother Donnie get together almost every day and smoke a joint," the source added. "They have been seen smoking weed on the roof of Cedars-Sinai Medical Center while Patrick was getting a treatment."

"Marijuana works extremely well" for many cancer patients, said Dr. Ron Kennedy, a physician in Santa Rosa, Calif., who provides medicinal marijuana. “It helps fight nausea from chemotherapy treatments and may alleviate anorexia or lack of appetite."

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ent...-1225759094232

Comment

Hey buddy, why do you think the 2nd high aint ever like the FIRST??

cuz the first time you do weed it releases too much DOPAMINE into the brain which burns the receptors for bein happy. Thats why you see ppl doin weed just to be happy cuz they aint happy when they off of it cuz they released too much dopamine the first time they smoked weed

BOOM! There goes the dynamite
              not to long ago some guy overdosed on water and died. u can get messed up on anything if u are stupid enough. i know ppl who smoke too much weed and am all against it. but theres no reason u cant smoke in appropriate amounts.

to u the appropriate amount is none, and thats fine. but thats not the way it is for everyone. if u are on the verge to have erection and mental problems, by all means put it down. myself im doing just fine and isnt scared of eighter one. so i smoke every now and then. doesnt make u better than me or anyone else up in here so stop preaching.

u come of as really insecure and its kinda pathetic.

Comment

• Originally posted by *~*MalVada*~* View Post
                uhm I'm not sure I haven't been high a 2nd time, have you to actually know this? being that you're against drugs I figure you've never been high at all.

BOOM! You're a sheeple
                See you're dancin aroun the truth

The 2nd high and 3rd and so and IS NEVER LIKE THE FIRST

That is because the "happy feeling" receptors in the brain get burnt because of too much DOPAMINE released from smokin weed, and dopamine is the chemical that makes you have the happy feelin

Comment

• thats for medical use, the THC burns the feeling receptors permanently

Comment

• what i find funny is that the thread starter has never smoked weed but is tellin everyone how bad it is and how it causes people to commit crimes,he has never smoked but he is tellin people that smoke weed that have never commited a crime while they were high that the weed makes you crazy and do crazy things

Comment

If you want to keep yo dick hard to sleep with women again and again, dont smoke weed

If you dont want to get Schizophrenia and paranoia, I suggest dont smoke weed

If you want to be in shape, treat your body like a temple and feed it healthy **** and not poison it and impare your brain

The thing is, all you guys NEED weed to have fun, I need no impairment to have fun, training and bein in shape is a high already when fine women see this physical speciman and are all over, quit bein ignorant and bein a pot head
                      Anti weed propaganda, my dick gets up just fine. so hard blood is practically bursting out of it.

Im no Schizophrenic, i just like wearing these leaves, gives me more freedom.

I can have fun without weed, i know other ways. smoking weed is just more morally right than my other ways.

Comment

Working...
                      X