Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what type of steroids is robbie lawler on?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what type of steroids is robbie lawler on?

did anyone see his fight with ninja rua? now his head is huge and he is bald, his chin is amazing, and he is immune to pain. and what an ******* he is. he should be euthanized

missed the bout, who won?

Lawler?

Comment

Originally posted by Palma View Post
      missed the bout, who won?

Lawler?
      Lawler TKO 3

Comment

Ninja was gasssssed....

Comment

Originally posted by GDiddy26 View Post
          did anyone see his fight with ninja rua? now his head is huge and he is bald, his chin is amazing, and he is immune to pain. and what an ******* he is. he should be euthanized
          he mustve injected the roids in his jaw then?
          Tito got a big ass head too but that dont seem to help his jaw.
          Is this fight on youtube or anywhere else, google? I want to see this.

Comment

It was mostly a standing match with Lawler pounding Rua whereever it went, Lawler had a few take downs but mostly didnt stay down long. The KO came after a Lawler combo against the fence punctuated by a southpaw Right hook, followed by a right upercut for good measure.

The fight was over at this point but the Ref let Rua get put to sleep with ground and pound.
            Last edited by Drunken Cat; 09-18-2007, 01:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by GDiddy26 View Post
              ****in A, lawler's back, he was like a rabid dog before pete spratt exposed him

Comment

I'd like to see Lawler vs Leben...

Comment

Originally posted by kaps View Post
                  I'd like to see Lawler vs Leben...
                  yeah. i hope robbie has been working on his ground game though, or he's gonna get owned in today's UFC

Comment

Working...
                  X