Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jesus! Hes out of control

Comment

Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post
      Lol fake news. It's 100% his account. He presses on it twice and it goes straight to aj page. There's no spaces. U.K. Are just cucks hoping it's not true
      AJ's instagram, the one with 4.9M followers, has an underscore between the first and last name.

His twitter has a space and no underscore but not 4.9M followers.

I am not real savvy when it comes to those two platforms but it looks like there is a discrepancy...

Comment

Originally posted by koolkc107 View Post
        Maybe the media silenced might mean it is him.

But, it can also mean they can't verify that it IS him.

Like I said, the things being said do not sound the way you usually hear Joshua talk.

We will see...
        The media run a story about him playing football with Fabio Cannavaro but you think they'd leave out something like this even if it hasn't been verified? They don't need a proof, they just want a click baiting story and this one definitely is that. This is damage control by Eddie Hearn, simple as that.
        Last edited by Szef; 11-18-2017, 03:53 PM.

Comment

Do you seriously need to see such a Tweet to dislike AJ?

To any real man out there we already sussed out AJ was a completely fake manufactured product of Hearn and Sky Sports. That's reason enough in this day and age of fakery to dislike him.

To hate on the man is pretty pathetic though. Don't bother wasting your emotional energy on such petty and irrelevant things.

He's a ****. Always has been. Best let it play out for the drama Queens. He'll get his comeuppance anyway there's far too much real boxing talent up and coming in the HW division not to mention one live dog actively chasing him, one slickster unfairly treated and getting back to fitness...

Also NEVER underestimate Eddie Hearn the snake. He has had Kell Brook tweet racist and anti-Islamic comments in the past to gain more 'fans' that by default hate Amir Khan for his ethnicity and faith. Tweets which get deleted within minutes. If you notice Kell Brooks Twitter he also posts Tweets naming and shaming Muslim criminals in the UK even though he's misinformed and is actually posted a white man posing as a Muslim on many occasions. It's like there's no other criminals in the UK for Kell Brook even though statistically he should be posting white British criminals. Hearn is extremely smart. He knows he is packing out football stadiums full of football fans not boxing fans who have an element of racism and xenophobia. He knows hate pays the bills.

Hearn also did the same with Bellew. Bellew was tweeting out death sentences to paedophiles, terrorists whilst wishing Haye dead many times. Again fanning the flames when it's right then deleting it.

AJ Tweets from a Mosque in Dubai. Same racists bombard him and stir up a storm. Why did he do this? Simple. Create hate and confusion whilst gaining the support of his motherland, Nigeria, that is dominated by a Muslim population. Why? Thinking ahead of cashing in on a huge fight in Nigeria. This recent debacle of AJ and his view on the "superior black race" is also a ploy to get all the LDBC community on YouTube on his side along with the black community in America.

Never underestimate these snakes.

Comment

AJ's team can't be trusted. They've done worse, even the Wlad fight looked dodgy:

Comment

Originally posted by koolkc107 View Post
              What was tweeted doesn't even sound like something AJ would say or how AJ would say it IMO.

Chambers posted a video of the messages on Twitter, which was quickly shared by bitter rival Tyson Fury.

But on closer inspection, it's clear the account that sent the messages is not actually AJ’s.

The spaces between the underscore on the account in question don’t match that of Brit favourite Joshua’s.

The Watford brawler, 28, who is unbeaten in his professional career and boasts 20 knockouts from 20 wins, is yet to comment on the messages.

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/lat...acist-messages
              Racist pos

Comment

You figure he woulda said something if it was fake.

Comment

It's his account. 100%

Comment

Still don’t get why people don’t believe that was his account, have been saying this for 18 months to 2 years now. Joshua is a nasty piece of work. I remember saying this previously and was told maybe that was then and people change etc, I think the problem he has is keeping up that clean cut image which isn’t really him, he probably feels suicidial having to live a lie. Maybe he can change to fake persona to the real him and do the heel thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                      Still don’t get why people don’t believe that was his account, have been saying this for 18 months to 2 years now. Joshua is a nasty piece of work. I remember saying this previously and was told maybe that was then and people change etc, I think the problem he has is keeping up that clean cut image which isn’t really him, he probably feels suicidial having to live a lie. Maybe he can change to fake persona to the real him and do the heel thing.
                      He's on vacation in Dubai, probably getting high and drunk out of his mind on a daily basis. I don't about you, but when I'm like this I literally don't give a **** about anything. No doubt he's the one who posted it. And no doubt he really doesn't give a **** about what people will say.. Until he's back to UK and talks to Eddie. Even then, I doubt he will regret it lol.

Comment

Working...
                      X