Murko tool kok

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
    Looks like fighting words to me

Not really, just asking a trick to explain himself.. But the undertone said, "I'll kill you where you stand"

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
      Mirko Troll Cop is one bizarre guy. I think he's dead from the neck up.

I don't think I've ever had a normal conversation with that dude. I'll make a comment or ask him a question and then he'll just randomly talk about GGG or Abel Sanchez for no reason whatsoever.

I posted in one of his threads, I think it was a pizza thread, then he quoted me and started talking about Lara for some reason.
      You can't make that **** up..
      He is a BBC loving Turkish dude, who also happens to be ******ed.. any normal conversation with that lunatic would go tangential and then end up on GGG or his love for BBCs...

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
        Mirko Troll Cop is one bizarre guy. I think he's dead from the neck up.

I don't think I've ever had a normal conversation with that dude. I'll make a comment or ask him a question and then he'll just randomly talk about GGG or Abel Sanchez for no reason whatsoever.

I posted in one of his threads, I think it was a pizza thread, then he quoted me and started talking about Lara for some reason.
        LMFAO. Yea idk if that dude is a legit troll or legit a lil off. I had to put dude on ignore the other day cuz he just past the threshold of my patience with his crazy finally.

If I can't have a sensible debate with someone, agree or disagree about the topic, what is the point of me conversing with someone & not saving my time on this site + putting them on my ignore list. He posts some good random videos I wouldn't have otherwise seen + he does have comedic value at times so I'm sure I'll un-ignore him at some point, but you can't have any sort of logical discussion with that dude so engaging with him has no purpose other than to see what he'll segue to.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
          Not really, just asking a trick to explain himself.. But the undertone said, "I'll kill you where you stand"
          pay no attention to these lads Zaroku San. We run these mean streets!

They don't know the power of the true Rah Jewish Supreme Double Wammy Islamic Pork Hot Dog with some relish on the sidez, Mexican style!

Eff Pandas was cool, but dude put me on ignore when I said CJ Ross score can be justified as a draw for Alvarez vs TBE. I didn't even have Alvarez winning that fight, and CJ Ross's legacy came from Bradley Pac 1.

Alvarez looked good in the ring against Floyd, and had many composed moments showing skill where Ross favored that over Floyd being conservative and just racking up points... Do I agree with CJ Ross scorecard? NO! But her scoring card COULD BE JUSTIFIED homies just over analyze dumb shıt and corruption...

''You gotta have the pork, that's the, that's the flavor. Just don't put too many onions in the sauce!''

Comment

Originally posted by Mirko Troll Cop View Post
            pay no attention to these lads Zaroku San. We run these mean streets!

They don't know the power of the true Rah Jewish Supreme Double Wammy Islamic Pork Hot Dog with some relish on the sidez, Mexican style!

Eff Pandas was cool, but dude put me on ignore when I said CJ Ross score can be justified as a draw for Alvarez vs TBE. I didn't even have Alvarez winning that fight, and CJ Ross's legacy came from Bradley Pac 1.

Alvarez looked good in the ring against Floyd, and had many composed moments showing skill where Ross favored that over Floyd being conservative and just racking up points... Do I agree with CJ Ross scorecard? NO! But her scoring card COULD BE JUSTIFIED homies just over analyze dumb shıt and corruption...

''You gotta have the pork, that's the, that's the flavor. Just don't put too many onions in the sauce!''

I know you gave me points the other day bro and i appreciated it, i really did, but you must be kidding with this statement right?

Comment

Originally posted by FLEX U.K View Post
              I know you gave me points the other day bro and i appreciated it, i really did, but you must be kidding with this statement right?
              Nah the kid looked good. Why is that in that fight Nelo was double jabbing power shots, landing to the body, pull countering himself. That's hella odd for a young mexican style to do that in VEGAS at such an age. Styles make fights, that wasn't even remotely close to Floyd vs Marquez. Floyd was more cautious in this bout than against Cotto, BUT Floyd Is The Grand High Wizard, Floyd took Cotto and Alvarez to domains they've never been before.

I didn't say Nelo beat Floyd. I have acknowledged that Floyd schooled Alvarez with elite level composure. All judges started the rounds inconsistently. The Margin of error throughout the rounds, it wouldn't be farfetched that CJ Ross would score it 114-114. Had she done 115-113 for Floyd do you think anybody would've complained?

The irony is that people complain about biased commentary on HBO... but common sense needs to kick in that if Floyd is signed in a 6 fight deal with Showtime, isn't it obvious their commentary is going to root for their subscription base anyways? Alvarez lost. It was at 152... take all circumstances into effect as title bout judges do as well

Comment

He's a dedicated troll and an odd one at that. He acts like a "slick bruva" but claims to be from Turkey. Virtually every thread he makes is slamming Golovkin, Kovalev or Lomachenko or defending Canelo, Ward and Rigo, and his points are usually bullcrap. Try arguing with him and he'll counter with some bizarre rant that has nothing to do with what you said.

Interestingly enough, my arch nemesis jack_the_rippuhclaimed to be a black Turk, even though he's really some average black dude from Florida. Are you just different turds from the same arse? Admit it...

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                  He's a dedicated troll and an odd one at that. He acts like a "slick bruva" but claims to be from Turkey. Virtually every thread he makes is slamming Golovkin, Kovalev or Lomachenko or defending Canelo, Ward and Rigo, and his points are usually bullcrap. Try arguing with him and he'll counter with some bizarre rant that has nothing to do with what you said.

Interestingly enough, my arch nemesis jack_the_rippuhclaimed to be a black Turk, even though he's really some average black dude from Florida. Are you just different turds from the same arse? Admit it...
                  What is ''slamming'' Golovkin? I have never said he sucks. lol I've always said he's a skilled fighter. I've always said he should be at 168 as a 2 division Champ. Kovalev? Do you think anybody is defending Kovalev dude?

Lomachenko? I didn't create the narrative that he was punked by Salido, though you gotta admit, that is fun as hell to troll, still, never said Loma sucked. We always wanted him to fight Rigo and it's going to happen so mission accomplished!

We get lots of Mexican tourists coming to Turkey. Also, go to most Turkish boxing gyms, talking about Mexican fighters is nothing NEW!! Most of our guys are Welters and up, we just don't have short men in our blood. Maybe that's why many gyms rock for Canelo, especially the new generation. they follow boxing hard.

what's this ''slick bruva'' stuff. Explain? Turkey's Basketball regimen has accelerated in the last 20 years. We got many slick bruvas in our teams teaching us the slick bruva moves. Is that what you mean?

Comment

Very weird guy. He loves black American and Hispanic fighters but is from Turkey?

I dont know if I believe it.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                      Very weird guy. He loves black American and Hispanic fighters but is from Turkey?

I dont know if I believe it.
                      yeah Jose. Because in Turkey our internet is like North Korea and we only know about 40 Turkish boxers, and we refuse to accept the wide world of sports like Latin American countries refusing to accept the wide world of sports.

Didn't you read what I sent you? You got spooked when I asked you what city you were from. I've got a cousin that lives in San Diego and I have 1 uncle that lives in New York.

I mean, growing up playing basketball and watching guys like Michael Jordan would favor all basketball enthusiasts correct? Do spaniards or Japanese refuse black athletes?

Make some sense Jose

Turkey's population is estimated at 59 million people, with an annual growth rate of 2.5 percent. Istanbul, Ankara, and Adana are the largest cities. The population has been a racial melting pot since prehistoric days. Settled or ruled by Hittites, Gauls, Greeks, Macedonians, and Mongols, Turks became the decisive influence, introducing a Mediterranean-Mongoloid admixture into the country's ethnic composition. It is difficult to describe the appearance of an average Turk. The individual may be blond and blue-eyed or round-headed with dark eyes or hair. Some Turks have long-headed Mediterranean looks while others possess Mongoloid features with high cheekbones.

Comment

Working...
                      X