Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 08-28-2017, 12:24 AM #11
Truth Teller

Quoted: 2751 Post(s)
Reloaded has a reputation beyond reputeReloaded has a reputation beyond reputeReloaded has a reputation beyond reputeReloaded has a reputation beyond reputeReloaded has a reputation beyond reputeReloaded has a reputation beyond reputeReloaded has a reputation beyond reputeReloaded has a reputation beyond reputeReloaded has a reputation beyond reputeReloaded has a reputation beyond reputeReloaded has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 101,000,430,117.53
Be Joyful - Gift Giver one of the best pactard destroyers on nsb - I'm so sorry owning pactarcds left and right, too e z - I'm so sorry This guy can't even speak proper English, worst poster on NSB. - Perro You've earned yourself a medal. By far the biggest retard on the forum, you have the worst grammer and punctuation I've ever seen. I actually believe you were dropped on your head as a child. I a apologize if you actually are autistic. You give Floyd - I'm so sorry 
Brandon "Cash Cow" Rios - Warrios Brandon 'Cash Cow' Rios - Warrios Bam Bam baby! - Warrios Brandon 'Cash Cow' Rios - Warrios Brandon 'El Dinero de Vaca' Rios - Warrios 
Respect to an old time brotha, stack your paper OG - GettinMoney fl0wm0e of the year, 2014. Youve earned this bud. For your hard work and dedication - SeekDaGreat Here you go - Prime 407 kick the dildo deeper in your azz - Koljack Keep slaying Pa.ctards bruh - T.B.E. 48-0 
Sh1t poster only likes Mayweather - mrdogtown1975 One of the best posters on the forum! - JK1700 

Quote:
Originally Posted by danceswithfire View Post
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
biggest BS statement in a while..the reason why he chose to fight like that was becuase he was eating jabs from the outside and he's fighting a first time boxer
How can it be you imbecile when Floyd said that is what he is going to do before the fight.

The stupidity in here is amazing.
Reloaded is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 08-28-2017, 12:25 AM #12
Contender

Quoted: 228 Post(s)
jay543 has a reputation beyond reputejay543 has a reputation beyond reputejay543 has a reputation beyond reputejay543 has a reputation beyond reputejay543 has a reputation beyond reputejay543 has a reputation beyond reputejay543 has a reputation beyond reputejay543 has a reputation beyond reputejay543 has a reputation beyond reputejay543 has a reputation beyond reputejay543 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 1,000,000,032,203.27

Quote:
biggest BS statement in a while..the reason why he chose to fight like that was becuase he was eating jabs from the outside and he's fighting a first time boxer
You're agreeing with me.

Floyd didn't try to actually box Mcgregor because he didn't have to. Mcgregor wasn't good enough and didn't hit hard enough to bother Floyd so Floyd intentionally chose to just walk straight at him.

That's what I've been saying

Let me repeat this for you, if Floyd walks straight at Mcgregor, or if Floyd boxes Mcgregor smart by moving his feet, Mcgregor is going to gas either way.

Floyd decided to fight the way he did to make it entertaining because Mcgregor was a first time boxer who simply wasn't good enough to hurt Floyd.

You're actually agreeing with me.
jay543 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2017, 12:25 AM #13
Hittin' the heavy bag.

Quoted: 8572 Post(s)
Redd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 275,318,159,228,772,064.00
Total Points: 305,318,159,228,758,400.00
Happy New Year - Freedom. Merry Christmas and All The Best for 2015 - Freedom. Buy another heavy bag, dog. - punchr Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. No Message - stephenmc 
Cheers to a great poster - Sergey Kovalev Even though I often disagree with you, I still enjoy reading your posts.  Here's a beer. - j0zef sit on this, man. it will relax you. best wishes, punchr - punchr No Message - Scott. Weiland Great post, man. - anthonydavid11 
Red's all about quality! - BoxingFan85 No Message - Scott. Weiland Peace out, brother, I was just clowning around. - !! Anorak Happy Easter and sh*t. - DionysusX Cheers! - anthonydavid11 

Yep. But, why are people surprised by this? He often does this. Guerrero took early rounds. Maidana did. Floyd often starts slow. With Mac being awkward, of course Floyd's going to let the guy show his cards first.
Redd Foxx is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2017, 12:28 AM #14
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1299 Post(s)
Shape up has a reputation beyond reputeShape up has a reputation beyond reputeShape up has a reputation beyond reputeShape up has a reputation beyond reputeShape up has a reputation beyond reputeShape up has a reputation beyond reputeShape up has a reputation beyond reputeShape up has a reputation beyond reputeShape up has a reputation beyond reputeShape up has a reputation beyond reputeShape up has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 50,450.50
Top Rated Poster - ironmt Kicking Ass - ironmt 

All you guys playing circlejerk are a classic
Shape up is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2017, 12:32 AM #15
Truth Teller

Quoted: 2751 Post(s)
Reloaded has a reputation beyond reputeReloaded has a reputation beyond reputeReloaded has a reputation beyond reputeReloaded has a reputation beyond reputeReloaded has a reputation beyond reputeReloaded has a reputation beyond reputeReloaded has a reputation beyond reputeReloaded has a reputation beyond reputeReloaded has a reputation beyond reputeReloaded has a reputation beyond reputeReloaded has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 101,000,430,117.53
Be Joyful - Gift Giver one of the best pactard destroyers on nsb - I'm so sorry owning pactarcds left and right, too e z - I'm so sorry This guy can't even speak proper English, worst poster on NSB. - Perro You've earned yourself a medal. By far the biggest retard on the forum, you have the worst grammer and punctuation I've ever seen. I actually believe you were dropped on your head as a child. I a apologize if you actually are autistic. You give Floyd - I'm so sorry 
Brandon &quot;Cash Cow&quot; Rios - Warrios Brandon 'Cash Cow' Rios - Warrios Bam Bam baby! - Warrios Brandon 'Cash Cow' Rios - Warrios Brandon 'El Dinero de Vaca' Rios - Warrios 
Respect to an old time brotha, stack your paper OG - GettinMoney fl0wm0e of the year, 2014. Youve earned this bud. For your hard work and dedication - SeekDaGreat Here you go - Prime 407 kick the dildo deeper in your azz - Koljack Keep slaying Pa.ctards bruh - T.B.E. 48-0 
Sh1t poster only likes Mayweather - mrdogtown1975 One of the best posters on the forum! - JK1700 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shape up View Post
All you guys playing circlejerk are a classic
The ones crying have the smell of a traitor, boxing won.
Reloaded is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2017, 12:42 AM #16
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 238 Post(s)
TRTboy has a reputation beyond reputeTRTboy has a reputation beyond reputeTRTboy has a reputation beyond reputeTRTboy has a reputation beyond reputeTRTboy has a reputation beyond reputeTRTboy has a reputation beyond reputeTRTboy has a reputation beyond reputeTRTboy has a reputation beyond reputeTRTboy has a reputation beyond reputeTRTboy has a reputation beyond reputeTRTboy has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 1,000,000,220,038.22

This again lol. He was having trouble with Conor length and style but he knew Conor would fade.

If he just boxed on the outside Conor could have beat him because Conor would not have gassed quicker
TRTboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2017, 12:44 AM #17
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 956 Post(s)
KillaCamNZ has a reputation beyond reputeKillaCamNZ has a reputation beyond reputeKillaCamNZ has a reputation beyond reputeKillaCamNZ has a reputation beyond reputeKillaCamNZ has a reputation beyond reputeKillaCamNZ has a reputation beyond reputeKillaCamNZ has a reputation beyond reputeKillaCamNZ has a reputation beyond reputeKillaCamNZ has a reputation beyond reputeKillaCamNZ has a reputation beyond reputeKillaCamNZ has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 1,000,000,057,207.76
Great post. - anthonydavid11 

Anyone with an ounce of boxing knowledge and common sense, knew that Conor would gas in the later rounds.

Floyd simply fought the fight that made the most sense. And shock f*cking horror, it worked.

Simple.
KillaCamNZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2017, 12:48 AM #18
Up and Comer

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
RamBoVee will become famous soon enoughRamBoVee will become famous soon enough
Total Points: 2,006.37

Floyd did not even try to establish a jab = end of story.
RamBoVee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2017, 12:49 AM #19
Who Necks!

Quoted: 178 Post(s)
littlemac has a reputation beyond reputelittlemac has a reputation beyond reputelittlemac has a reputation beyond reputelittlemac has a reputation beyond reputelittlemac has a reputation beyond reputelittlemac has a reputation beyond reputelittlemac has a reputation beyond reputelittlemac has a reputation beyond reputelittlemac has a reputation beyond reputelittlemac has a reputation beyond reputelittlemac has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 36,435,303,711,000.58
Total Points: 36,446,305,417,627.92
keep up the NSB noob ownage!!! - Atreyu Khalil pot calling the kettle black - Panginoon your favorite! - Cállate! No Message - Body Movin' Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks 
Floyd phaggot - El-blanco 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - sugarsmosley 

Floyd clearly was toying with Mcnugget. Floyd left the ring with out a mark. Mcnugget left with a brused eye. I think the moment Floyd felt Mcnuggets lack of power Floyd wanted to give a show. Missing punches on purpose and allowing Mcnugget to get some shots in and right near the end Floyd stepped on the gas and there goes Mcnugget.
littlemac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2017, 12:50 AM #20
Licks Pacmans Taint

Quoted: 5083 Post(s)
Spoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 1,000,000,001,802,649.12
No Message - Isaac Clarke No Message - Isaac Clarke No Message - Isaac Clarke No Message - Isaac Clarke No Message - Isaac Clarke 
No Message - Isaac Clarke No Message - Isaac Clarke No Message - Isaac Clarke No Message - Isaac Clarke No Message - Isaac Clarke 
Floyd beat Pacquiao forever and ever.  Get over it. - ShoulderRoll For making them mad. - -KULT- For your relentless battle - ironmt No Message - Tha_Greatest Great posts, bud. - anthonydavid11 
Since you can't keep my dlck out ya mouf, try this instead :) - travestyny You still begging for my attention?  Nah, Kid.  Take this dildo instead. - travestyny Stick this up your cheerleading ass! :lol1: - travestyny HOPING ONE OF THESE FINDS YOUR THROAT SO OU CAN STFU :lol1: - travestyny I'll stop giving you dildos when you stop being a pvssy. - travestyny 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Isaac Clarke 

Quote:
sure, floyd like eating jabs....lol

truth is floyd sucks as an agressor , as most counter punchers are , he aint no different
This ^

credit is made where credit is due.

Conor had a great jab that kept Floyd wondering how to get in, and yes he sux at being the agressor.
Spoon23 is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
didn't, fight, honest., let's, mayweather, middle, rounds

User Tag List