Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[CRAZY PHOTOS!!!] MCGREGOR LOSES CONTROL in SPARRING!! KICKS/PUNCHES BOXER after KD!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RichardPerez View Post
    great photo shop skills
    No that's real. I'm sure Conor got frustrated and tripped him.

They want you to think it was from a punch though. That part I doubt.

Comment

Originally posted by Hype Job View Post
      You still remember when we ran up on Larry when he was hiding out in his crib? Mofo didn't wanna step out. We good boy'd that boy.
      LMAO remember when I hit him in the ****ing face with that shovel "LARRY!!! WAKE UP"" "OH STOP N***A i aint want no problems its petty internet sheet stop beating me" and then we kicked him in the ribs over and over until he fell asleep hehe. Good times bro.

Comment

If Conor ever dares to fight a guy like Khabib he would crumble as soon as he hit the ground. His ground game is AMATEUR. His hands are legit, but if Khabib gets into a clinch it's game over.

Comment

He is going to be DQed and they both will make their easiest an biggest payday. I have been calling it from the start!

Comment

Originally posted by Sup View Post
            Team Donkey Kong
            *squeaky voice* AAA AAA AAA AAAA!!

Comment

People do realize that whole thing was planned, right? He didn't lose control, he did what the script called for.

If you can't see that this is a plant by McG's Team, you're a ****ing idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by G G G View Post

No he was just telling him to Dance for me boy when he refused he got a beat down

Comment

Working...
                X