Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roach Will Talk To Pacquiao About Retirement: Maybe This is It!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dramacyde View Post
    Retire & keep stealing money from the poor citizens of the Philippines
    lol, you were bored tonight, huh?

Comment

Roach should have talked to that ref last night. Dumb ****er!! Any decent corner would have been raising hell.

Comment

Originally posted by respectthebrush View Post
        Roach should have talked to that ref last night. Dumb ****er!! Any decent corner would have been raising hell.
        It's really strange. Pacquiao showed no signs of disgust with Horns dirty tactics, Roach was smiling like It was no big deal In an Interview I watched today and Arum Initially said he thought Horn won.

Other then making money off of Pacquiao none of these people give a $h!t about him.

Comment

Thanks manny it was an amazing ride. I will never forget all the awesome moments and memories even in defeat. Marquez 4 was one of the best fights I've ever bought.

Comment

I think it is the end for Pacman, it was pretty sad to see how much he had fallen. I thought he had done enough to win but I also thought he would starch Horn in 3 rounds. Just like when Pacquiao pummelled De La Hoya into retirement and he admitted he didn't have it anymore I think Pacquaio is now in the same boat. He can't remain the game to go life and death with the Jeff Horn's of the world.

Comment

Originally posted by Dramacyde View Post
              Retire & keep stealing money from the poor citizens of the Philippines
              Have u ever been to the Philippines? Hell could u show me where it is on a map? Don't talk abt **** u know nothing abt...

Where u from btw?
              Last edited by boxinggod101; 07-03-2017, 02:35 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by kej718 View Post
                He should just face Khan at this point. If he gets a KO it would be his 1st in years and puts him right back in the mix. If not he lost to a solid fighter and can hang them up.
                Why would a KO of Amir Khan put him right back in the mix? Do you honestly believe Khan who got knocked out badly in his last fight and hasn't fought in over a year is still relevant?

Comment

Pacquiao is Bob Arum's slave and he have no say what so ever. Pacquiao knows from the get go this would be the way it goes. Remember when he was robbed on Bradley fight 1 he was gracious in defeat and all smiles like it was no problem since he knows it's been made to be a trilogy. Same shit will be for Horn. First fight in Australia, second fight will be in the Philippines and the third will be in the US when Bob has promoted Jeff Horn to be the next white hope. But y'all notice when he lost to Mayweather he had a million excuses and what not. oh well go fetch the bone dog.

Comment

Yep really hope he retires. If he fights someone actually good like a Crawford, I think he will be beaten badly. He can't pull the trigger anymore. Jeff Horn was a guy so easy to counter and he just couldn't do it

Comment

Originally posted by boxinggod101 View Post
                      Yep really hope he retires. If he fights someone actually good like a Crawford, I think he will be beaten badly. He can't pull the trigger anymore. Jeff Horn was a guy so easy to counter and he just couldn't do it
                      No he couldn't. He had Horn hurt bad at the end of the 9th round and knocked him halfway across the ring, but Instead of rushing over to a back peddling Horn, he casually walked over completely spent and out of gas and then let him off of the hook In the 10th round.

Comment

Working...
                      X