Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Spence Reflects On Mayweather Sparring; Giving Floyd Black Eye

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"I didn't go in as a sparring partner. I went out there like he was my opponent."

I LOVE this kid!

Comment

Originally posted by texasboi15 View Post
      "I didn't go in as a sparring partner. I went out there like he was my opponent."

I LOVE this kid!
      In 2013, Floyd was already an established veteran millionaire and Spence was the hungry young kid. Of course he went in there like an animal, why do people suck his balls so much?

Comment

So after this sparring BS got everybody excited for some weird reason, does anybody truly think Spence beats Floyd because he hit him in sparring? I hope not

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by NYG View Post
            In 2013, Floyd was already an established veteran millionaire and Spence was the hungry young kid. Of course he went in there like an animal, why do people suck his balls so much?
            Probably because that veteran millionaire usually embarrasses hungry young kids..

But fck all that you'll see in a week.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
              Spence has a lot to prove IMO. It starts with Brook. If he wins, I just hope Thurman and Manny fight him.

I think eventually Spence or Crawford will get it on with Loma, which will probably be tough for Loma given they are bigger, stronger and have a longer reach. It will be interested to see if Loma still has the speed to apply his skillset against much bigger men.
              Spence Jr. and Crawford will never see Lomachenko. If Bob can make it happen, Loma would fight Pacquiao @ 140, but Loma said even Pacquiao is too big. I think Arum would let Crawford fight Spence Jr., but he'll never let Spence Jr. fight Pacquiao!

Comment

Originally posted by texasboi15 View Post
                Probably because that veteran millionaire usually embarrasses hungry young kids..

But fck all that you'll see in a week.
                Yeah, common sense

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
                  I dont have Loma as #1 p4p BUT to not rate Loma higher than Spence is truly bias.
                  Like I said, Spence Jr. will be asked to beat Thurman and Crawford, just to get on Lomachenko's level, and I guarantee you that Spence Jr. will never get to that level with a loss on his record. Keep in mind, Loma has only 9 fights and many already have him higher than Mikey Garcia and Terence Crawford, so I can only imagine what Spence would have to do to get where Loma is at!

Comment

Originally posted by NYG View Post
                    Not really. In 2013, Floyd is going to kill himself sparring? Cut it out man. I'm sure Spence isnt the only one that hit Floyd in sparring
                    it tells you where you're at in training !! you sparred to test out what you have been working on.

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
                      it tells you where you're at in training !! you sparred to test out what you have been working on.
                      Do you think Spence beats Floyd then?

Comment

Working...
                      X