Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Shakur Stevenson Aims To Be Bigger Than Floyd Mayweather Jr.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Him and me both.... LOL

Comment

Originally posted by MasterPlan View Post
      Sounds like Lonzo Ball (UCLA future NBA prospect.)

Not At all that's his daddy

Comment

Already has a gigantic ego even though he hasn't done anything relevant as a professional boxer, but I do admire his self-confidence and he'll need that in order to make his dreams reality. Best of luck to him, but quite frankly, I doubt he'll ever be as popular or as fundamentally skilled as Floyd was. Floyd had that invincible aura about him in the ring. Let see if that kid can show it as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post
          Already has a gigantic ego even though he hasn't done anything relevant as a professional boxer, but I do admire his self-confidence and he'll need that in order to make his dreams reality. Best of luck to him, but quite frankly, I doubt he'll ever be as popular or as fundamentally skilled as Floyd was. Floyd had that invincible aura about him in the ring. Let see if that kid can show it as well.
          gayweather jr isn't really that popular he's hated more than he's liked.

Comment

Originally posted by GMAN SUPREME View Post
            gayweather jr isn't really that popular he's hated more than he's liked.
            Judging from just this one comment I can tell there's alot of b#$@h in you. Remember, jealousy is a female trait.

Comment

Originally posted by Nusky View Post
              Judging from just this one comment I can tell there's alot of ***** in you. Remember, jealousy is a female trait.

Comment

I like this guy. won't be long before the fl0mos start hating him.signing with prince as manager and Top Rank shakur already got two strikes.

Comment

Originally posted by Nusky View Post
                  Judging from just this one comment I can tell there's alot of b#$@h in you. Remember, jealousy is a female trait.
                  says the b1tch ass who's hiding behind an alt.

Comment

Originally posted by GMAN SUPREME View Post
                    I like this guy. won't be long before the fl0mos start hating him.signing with prince as manager and Top Rank shakur already got two strikes.
                    A rabies addled Pact*rd now Golovit*rd.

When you eat a hot dog....you LITERALLY eat a hot dog

Nasty mofo

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                      Good luck with that. Its good to have goals doe, reachable or not.

He's got an uphill battle, but every guy who's brought up in silly P4P talks are guys who looked to have the same odds as Shakur does now of reaching that goal.

Personally I feel like TR is trying to set him up to lose to Conlan in 3-4 years, but who knows what either guy is capable of in the big leagues of the sport by that point & its a longshot they'll even fight.
                      I was wondering this myself. I wonder who Bob will promote more forcefully. At the end of the day these two young lions will be on a collision course.

Comment

Working...
                      X