No announcement yet.

Call me crazy PAC is greater than Floyd despite that destruction

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
    can you tell me why manny would agree to floyds drug test demands but not want drug testing for this fight when JMM suggested it?

Isn't that a contradiction of sorts?
    Freddy Roach actually wanted one for the fight but Arum said that is too late to do it because fight is too close & it was not added to the contract.

Comment

Well his 154lbs sorry 150lbs title is bull****, at 140 he fought a shot hatton so that doesnt get much credit should of fought bradley at 140lb , david diaz at 135lbs LOL so that pacquiao down to 5.

Comment

Yet to hear a valid argument how floyd's cherry picking and multiple retirements somehow makes him great-er by default.

Comment

Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
          Fraizer beat ali but foreman beat the crap out of fraizer but ali beat foreman

oh wait

you need to understand triangle theories don't work in boxing

god when will these people start understanding the sport, go back to wwe.

Just to give you a little bit of my help kid, compare the cotto fights, styles make fights. Just because floyd beat marquez and pac struggled vs marques does not make a fighter better, you need to educate yourself in this sport

just because someone scores the perfect punch also does not make them greater, its happened to greater fighters in the past and will do so in the future, yet the ones knocked out would win the next time

that is the beauty of the sport
          if the matchmakers told Bob Manny had a better chance of winning then losing, then the fight woiuld've happened.

triangle therioes don't work. what works is when TR's mathcmakers sit down and analyze film and determine if the TR fighter has the best chance of winning. Its clear they reached the same conclusion as lou dibella-everything JMM does floyd does better, with more power and speed, and with more movement, better defense, a longer reach, and a higher in ring IQ.

Last I checked, I dont think TR employs and floyd fanboys or nuthuggers.

Comment

Originally posted by GUEVARA View Post
            Yet to hear a valid argument how floyd's cherry picking and multiple retirements somehow makes him great-er by default.
            So 1 cherrypicker is greater than another then? Especially when the 1 was brutally stopped by a fighter the other dominated??

Comment

Originally posted by PiXelElite View Post
              Freddy Roach actually wanted one for the fight but Arum said that is too late to do it because fight is too close & it was not added to the contract.
              i asked about Manny and your answer includes roach and bob, but not him.

Comment

Originally posted by r.Gooner View Post
                Mayweather toyed with Marquez.
                So you think that the bloated JMM who had never fought above 135 that Floyd cheated the catch weight against was the same as the one that KO'd Pac?

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
                  i asked about Manny and your answer includes roach and bob, but not him.
                  They are him... Roach makes desicions with Manny & Bob "the father" Arum owns his fighters... So whatever he says goes... anything else?

Comment

Everybody knows Pac would never have beaten Floyd in a ring. Ask Bob Arum.

Comment

• Resume and Greatness belongs PAC, but Floyd is the better fighter. PAC has contributed a lot in boxing. I also believe he put boxing back on the map.

Comment

Working...
                      X