Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arrested for calling someone a man in the UK

the gentleman comes on at about 2:19

Comment

wait wait wait people get arrested for offending others? I dont even wanna google this **** because it sounds ridiculous

Comment

People from the uk are usually queers.

Comment

didn't this guys rode in horses with swords and armor and shit? ****ing knights and what not? i guess karma got them good for turning into queers and getting it in the ass from the muslims.

Comment

Only? Would of got shot round here

Comment

Originally posted by Straight Up View Post
              didn't this guys rode in horses with swords and armor and shit? ****ing knights and what not? i guess karma got them good for turning into queers and getting it in the ass from the muslims.
              LMA0, the crusades just set them folks back a few decades.
              Israel is showing how to abuse people, and generate more enemies.

These things are gonna happen. The UN writes parking tickets.

Comment

Sadly, the U.S. isn't too far behind this sort of madness. You can actually get arrested for using racial slurs in some parts of the U.S. It won't be long until you're doing time for calling someone an idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                  Sadly, the U.S. isn't too far behind this sort of madness. You can actually get arrested for using racial slurs in some parts of the U.S. It won't be long until you're doing time for calling someone an idiot.
                  I thought using racial slurs has been a crime everywhere in the US for decades?

Comment

If someone said "alright geezer" to me I'd sue them for "defamation of a senior citizen". Make big bucks on the lawsuit, get on Fox News and The View where I'd molest Whoopi Goldberg ON LIVE TV.

Comment

Working...
                    X