No announcement yet.

Anthony jjoshua will show why all americans are runners

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anthony jjoshua will show why all americans are runners

We know american fighters all have glass jaws and resort to running or other tactics to avoid getting brutally KO'd

Joshua has already knocked a few of the mse overrated ameribums out.

Joshua to breezedale "dont be like all the other americans coming over here talking tgen do nothing in the fight"

Well brezeale was like all the other americans and got ktfo

Wilder will be next. You already see how hes trying to be as light as possible so he can run from AJ in the ring.

Well it wont work and AJ will demolish him.

Americans should stick to the midget weight classes where they belong.

You can run all night if you weigh 150lb

The greatest heavyweights with the exception of Lennox have all been American.

Comment

Originally posted by iamboxing View Post
      Nobody cares about fighters who were fighting when the titanic sunk.

Comment

Anyway, I think we can both agree that there's not been a "great" HW since Wlad and Lennox retired. I would give the edge to Wilder to beat AJ, though. We saw how one-dimensional he was against Takam. All boxing experts would probably agree that Wilder would have stopped Takam.

Comment

Anyway, I think we can both agree that there's not been a "great" HW since Wlad and Lennox retired. I would give the edge to Wilder to beat AJ, though. We saw how one-dimensional he was against Takam. All boxing experts would probably agree that Wilder would have stopped Takam.
          Bwagahaha

Oh you dillusional lil americans

Comment

Keep talking about the past because the future looks bleak. America aint **** in the HW division anymore.

Comment

One-dimensional against Takam? LOL

He was showing his jab, countering on the outside and inside, and threw his big right hand against a top ten fighter.

Wilder has a very small chance to beat Joshua. I say that it will be similar to the Charles Martin fight as Wilder leaves himself wide open to a counter right hook and uppercut.

Wilder gets dropped like Charles Martin.

Comment

We about to add Deontay 'Bronze-Bomber' Wilder to this list.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

We about to add Deontay 'Bronze-Bomber' Wilder to this list.
                  You aint gon add **** boy.

Now fetch yo shine box, my shoes look a little dull

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post
                    You aint gon add **** boy.

Now fetch yo shine box, my shoes look a little dull
                    It's more likely that AJ-Wilder will end up like Calslappy-Lacy.

Wilder could get embarrassed by Joshua.

Comment

Working...
                    X