Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Prime Lebron James be as successful in today's NBA?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chris Paul is older than Bron

Comment

Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
      You said decade. That's 2007 (swept by Spurs). Apparently you have never heard of Kobe Bryant?
      How are you gonna tell me kobe was better then LeBron over the past 10 years? Carmelo can score 30 a night on a ****ty team, that doesn't mean he's the best player. LeBron is the most complete player in the league

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
        He's not though.
        Can Steph guard every player on the court? LeBron averages more assists more rebounds..

Comment

Originally posted by Johnston View Post
          Can Steph guard every player on the court? LeBron averages more assists more rebounds..
          Did I say it was Steph?

It's Kevin Durant.

Comment

Did I say it was Steph?

It's Kevin Durant.
            Kevin Durant needed the warriors to beat lebron. He could barely make the finals once with Westbrook. Statistically LeBron is better

Comment

Kevin Durant needed the warriors to beat lebron. He could barely make the finals once with Westbrook. Statistically LeBron is better
              He cooked Bron Bron for 5 games on the biggest stage. LeBron would even try to get a switch on KD as much as possible. KD is muchbetter defensively than Bron and is more efficient offensively.

LeBrons time is over.

Comment

He cooked Bron Bron for 5 games. Is much better defensively than Bron and is more efficient offensively.

LeBrons time is over.
                He has so many weapons on that team. He's definitely getting old and slipping so maybe kd is passing him now. but over the past 10 years I don't see how you can argue anyone else was better.

Comment

How are you gonna tell me kobe was better then LeBron over the past 10 years? Carmelo can score 30 a night on a ****ty team, that doesn't mean he's the best player. LeBron is the most complete player in the league
                  You rate a player from the beginning of his career to the end. Iggy dominated Lebron in the 15 finals. What is there to say about that? It’s very hard to say someone is the best when they disappear in the clutch.

Comment

If he's still the best player that should answer your question
                    Durant and leonard and giannis are better.

Thats just the three I named. Lebron has always had a good supporting cast.

Even his early cav days were solid teams

He never won anything withkut hall of famers by his side.

Allen
                    Wade
                    Bosh
                    Love
                    Kyrie
                    Shaq

Comment

Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
                      You rate a player from the beginning of his career to the end. Iggy dominated Lebron in the 15 finals. What is there to say about that? It’s very hard to say someone is the best when they disappear in the clutch.
                      Nobody "dominated" LeBron in the '15 Finals. He was the leader in scoring, rebounding, and assists statistically for both squads. His FG percentage was sub 40%, but 35, 13, and nearly 9 dimes a game? Those are pretty rarified numbers.

Comment

Working...
                      X