No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Juergen Braehmer Outboxes Rob Brant, Callum Smith is Next

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 8-4 Brahmer, 116-112 On my card.

Brahmer better than I thought, I can see him beating Callum Smith. He won't be as fast or mobile as Brant, he can hit him cleaner and actually hurt him. Might not have Brant's chin either.

Brant disappointed, didn't have proper gameplan or technique to get the job done. He was the much smaller man as well.

Comment

• Moving up in weight and competition level at once may not be the best idea...

Comment

• Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
        Rob Brant was not fighting in his natural weight, Brahmer is a weight bully! whats he even doing at 168? hes a LHW!!! coward just picked on a middleweight, I'm out of here!

Comment

• Smart move by Brant to join the tournament. Got his name out there. Didn't embarrass himself. Got some experience. And got paid.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
            Rob Brant was not fighting in his natural weight, Brahmer is a weight bully! whats he even doing at 168? hes a LHW!!! coward just picked on a middleweight, I'm out of here!
            Before you take that sig down can I ask you one question.

How do the fighters in the semi-final bracket go from trashcans back to human in the finals?

Comment

• I couldn't think of a more disappointing result than Brähmer in the finals. Smith better do the ****ing job and not be an idiot. Finals needs to be Smith/Eubank or Groves.

How much of a fail would this be if Brähmer won the whole thing.

Comment

• Originally posted by SilverMiles View Post
                Before you take that sig down can I ask you one question.

How do the fighters in the semi-final bracket go from trashcans back to human in the finals?
                LOL i didnt spot that

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                  Smart move by Brant to join the tournament. Got his name out there. Didn't embarrass himself. Got some experience. And got paid.

That is true. I'm from MN so was bummed to see him struggle for the first time. But it sounds like his plan is to go back down to 160 so he should be just fine.
                  Plus it was pretty ballsy for him to just move up in weight like that, and Braehmer's face was pretty busted up after.

Comment

• Originally posted by lolpz View Post
                    8-4 Brahmer, 116-112 On my card.

Brahmer better than I thought, I can see him beating Callum Smith. He won't be as fast or mobile as Brant, he can hit him cleaner and actually hurt him. Might not have Brant's chin either.

Brant disappointed, didn't have proper gameplan or technique to get the job done. He was the much smaller man as well.
                    I stopped scoring after 8-0 braehmer, total shutout for me.

I agree even a 39 year old braehmer can beat Smith, Skoglund was lighting Smith up with that straight left, Braehmer should do the same.

Comment

• How do you get outworked by a 39 year old man?

Comment

Working...
                      X