Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where do you rate Floyd in ATG p4p list?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by harry-greb View Post
    It means you're a funny guy.
    Floyd might have a chance against the 60's version of the sugar man but the 40's version would murder lil floyd
    "A chance" LOL We never seen the 40's version. Thats like saying the 140 version of Mayweather, scorches SRR.

SRR vs ANY version of Floyd, is a flatout mismatch. SRR is an outdated fighter. Stop saying nonsense about how he is going to beat even a prospect from our era. Crawford would whip his azz. I guarantee, he would be shocked that Crawford even exists.

Lets leave Floyd and Pac out of it, because those are mismatch fights.

Comment

• Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
      "A chance" LOL We never seen the 40's version. Thats like saying the 140 version of Mayweather, scorches SRR.

SRR vs ANY version of Floyd, is a flatout mismatch. SRR is an outdated fighter. Stop saying nonsense about how he is going to beat even a prospect from our era. Crawford would whip his azz. I guarantee, he would be shocked that Crawford even exists.

Lets leave Floyd and Pac out of it, because those are mismatch fights.
      I have no words

Comment

• Originally posted by harry-greb View Post
        I have no words
        You all have to get over that mess, where the throwback fighters are something that they actually arent. These are flatout mismatch fights. The sport will never grow, when everytime a new guy comes along, we use him as a stepping stone for the throwback fighters being better.

So many morons said nonsense about how Pernell had better defense than Floyd. That mf used to get hit all the damn time, used to do the same o'l dipsey-do, bob and weaves. Floyd was on a whole new level, and Floyd aint no defensive fighter. He's a pureboxer.

Its a disservice to the sport that the casual fans never really understood what they were witnessing.

I could go on for days, but I wont. You will never learn.

Comment

• Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
          So many morons said nonsense about how Pernell had better defense than Floyd. That mf used to get hit all the damn time, used to do the same o'l dipsey-do, bob and weaves. Floyd was on a whole new level, and Floyd aint no defensive fighter. He's a pureboxer.
          yeah but you leaving out that a focused pernell made a very close to peak, high rank atg like chavez hit air, something we wanted to see floyd do, but nope nada...

Comment

• Originally posted by djtmal View Post
            yeah but you leaving out that a focused pernell made a very close to peak, high rank atg like chavez hit air, something we wanted to see floyd do, but nope nada...
            Man Floyd is ALWAYS focused, what are you talking about!?

And Chavez is a squared up brawler with a few skills. Mayweather was old as dirt, fighting guys way too big and young for him, and did them WORSE than Pernell did a damn Chavez. Mayweather is more proven, has better skills, and tougher resume than a mf Pernell.

Floyd is the greatest of all time, its not even close. Who is Chavez and Pernell dude!? Lol

Comment

Working...
            X