No announcement yet.

Christians Protest Muslim Prayer At US Capitol

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christians Protest Muslim Prayer At US Capitol

To those who proclaim to be Christians and yet are shaking their pom-poms excitedly and fervently praying for a decades long war against the Muslim world, I ask this:

Didn't your saviour, Jesus Christ, teach a gospel of love and wasn't he known as the 'Prince of Peace?'

If so, by hoping and praying for that war, aren't you rejecting Jesus Christ and maybe, just maybe you should ask who or what it is you're praying to?

And please explain how "Blessed are the merciful, for they shall receive mercy", from JC's "Sermon on the Mount," a spiritual guide for loving and taking care of others, morphed into something this twisted and hateful?

http://wakeupfromyourslumber.blogspo...-on-their.html
    Last edited by The Hammer; 09-28-2009, 08:06 PM.

Too many christians are judgemental *******s.

Comment

wow Christians being unchristian how unusual!

Comment

god dammit, can they just go ahead and kill each other over their storybooks so i can stop seeing them protesting.

Comment

Originally posted by peewee1460 View Post
          god dammit, can they just go ahead and kill each other over their storybooks so i can stop seeing them protesting.
          Yeah its like Spiderman comic fans protesting Superman fans hehe

Comment

Hmmmm..................religious people imposing their beliefs on other people.

STFU

Comment

fuck religion.

Comment

Originally posted by Breakbeat View Post
                Hmmmm..................religious people imposing their beliefs on other people.

STFU

Originally posted by Radical View Post
                fuck religion.
                I'm cool with religion as long as they don't push their literature and ideals in my face.

Comment

These people are over the top, and as you saw there weren't many of them to begin with. You really should not generalize.

Comment

Lets not judge all Christians on a stupid minority.

Comment

Working...
                    X