Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If the human race's fate was down to a boxer killing a bear in a no weapon fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Holler View Post
    Who is training the bear? Has it been tested? What if it's been eating wild boar?
    The bear is being trained by Cus D'amato and his cutman is Russ Anber....Also the bear is an Alaskan Brown bear who's strength and conditioning coach is Angel Heredia and Alex Ariza. The bear hasn't fuked any chicks for 6 months, nor has he jerked off....He has a lot of pent up, nervous energy, and he's ready to explode.

Comment

Conor McGregor

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
        tex cobb......
        The bear might die of laughter before the fight begins... XD

Comment

Antonio Margarito with the plaster, dude can take a mean ass hit and has fought/is fighting with his eye practically bulging out of his head, he's indestructible. Plus with plaster in his wraps, the bear would succumb to confusion, fear, and mild pain and would in all likelihood run off.

Margarito saves humanity

Comment

Floyd, so I can finally see him lose

Comment

There was something about the playful way Mike Tyson wrestled his pet Tiger Cub, that makes me think? He would not back down vs a Bear! In fact I have a feeling that a bear would respect him, and not even fight him!

Animals are instinctive and know who to respect.
              Last edited by PRINCEKOOL; 12-14-2017, 10:09 PM.

Comment

Glaucus of Carystus
                Ancient Greek boxer. When he was still a child he beat a metal plougshare back into shape using his fists instead of a hammer.

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
                  tex cobb......
                  Damn you!!! I swear I was going to choose Cobb!! I hope at least one more person has the sense to choose him as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Damn Wicked View Post
                    The bear is being trained by Cus D'amato and his cutman is Russ Anber....Also the bear is an Alaskan Brown bear who's strength and conditioning coach is Angel Heredia and Alex Ariza. The bear hasn't fuked any chicks for 6 months, nor has he jerked off....He has a lot of pent up, nervous energy, and he's ready to explode.
                    My instructions to Cobb, wait it out a season and hell go to sleep!

Comment

Originally posted by Keleneki View Post
                      The bear might die of laughter before the fight begins... XD

''laughing while bleeding out works for me.''

Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
                      Damn you!!! I swear I was going to choose Cobb!! I hope at least one more person has the sense to choose him as well.
                      texx will be having bear steak for dinner

Comment

Working...
                      X