No announcement yet.

Rate The Last Film You Saw!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
    i just watched gerald's game, based on a stephen king novel. loved it. i haven't been creeped out by a film in a while. you guys should check it out if you haven't
    It's all about a woman tied to a bed by her husband in some kinky roleplay. Wasn't thrilled about watching it since watching King's IT, which I thought wasn't as good as people made out and nowhere close as good as the book, but will give GM's a watch.

Comment

• Watched Madoff, mini series about Bernie Madoff with Richard Dryfuss. Very good series. 7/10.

Watched The Wizard of Wall Street, 2 hr HBO movie with Robert DeNero. Nearly unwatchable. Director
      must have though he was Federico Fellini but failed epically. 2/10.

Comment

• Wind River. Good film :ROCK:

Comment

• [IMG][/IMG]

Excellent noir film. Widmark was outstanding.

Comment

• i just saw 3 billboards outside ebbing missouri, great fucking film. loved sam rockwell. great performances by everyone.

Comment

• Dunkirk. 7/10

Comment

• Watching The Florida Project now...looks pretty good so far.

Comment

• Started really well the characters and the world were interesting but the 2nd half was a wreck I feel this would've been better off as a mini series instead of a movie
                  5/10

Comment

• commando - possibly the greatest film in the history of the universe. 10/10

Comment

• Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
                      i just saw 3 billboards outside ebbing missouri, great fucking film. loved sam rockwell. great performances by everyone.
                      Just watched it too. It was alright. Nominated for best film by golden globes. Doubt it will win

Comment

Working...
                      X