Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hugo Centeno Jr or James Kirkland cited as possible opponents for Lemieux for Dec16th

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hugo Centeno Jr or James Kirkland cited as possible opponents for Lemieux for Dec16th

http://www.journaldemontreal.com/201...-david-lemieux

According to the Montreal Journal

Lol James Kirkland....

Comment

Originally posted by tommyg6 View Post
      Lemi is a truly disgusting boxer and shouldn't be supported by any one.

He's been offered a chance to fight BJS for a World Title on December 9th but instead he wants to fight bums until September 2018 just incase Canelo beats GGG in May and he will get a PPV fight in September.

Guys like Lemi are everything wrong with Boxing...playing it safe then truly challenging yourself.

Comment

He needs to fight somebody much better than that. He is a world champion level boxer and those are cherry picks.

Comment

lol...what a waste of time

Comment

I dont really rate Lemieux. I think Jacobs stops him

Comment

Originally posted by Boxnation fan View Post
              Lemi is a truly disgusting boxer and shouldn't be supported by any one.

He's been offered a chance to fight BJS for a World Title on December 9th but instead he wants to fight bums until September 2018 just incase Canelo beats GGG in May and he will get a PPV fight in September.

Guys like Lemi are everything wrong with Boxing...playing it safe then truly challenging yourself.
              I thought that too. Was only yesterday bjs n Lemieux were badmouthing each other on twitter. But why would he fight golovkin yet be wary/shook of billy joe doesnt make sense? Plus wouldn't beating saunders taking his belt provide more leverage against nelo ggg winner
              Last edited by PsychoPat; 10-08-2017, 10:16 AM.

Comment

Davey vs Kirkland would be a fun ass fight, but you can't depend on him to show up on fight night. If they were smart they'd line up Kirkland & actually pay Centeno 5k, 10k or something just to get in shape + run a camp & be prepared to fight on fight night when/if Kirkland falls through. So he'd be there if they needed him...and they probably would. I do like the idea of Davey vs Kirkland so I wouldn't hate to see that attempted although all I think you could do is attempt it.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                  Davey vs Kirkland would be a fun ass fight, but you can't depend on him to show up on fight night. If they were smart they'd line up Kirkland & actually pay Centeno 5k, 10k or something just to get in shape + run a camp & be prepared to fight on fight night when/if Kirkland falls through. So he'd be there if they needed him...and they probably would. I do like the idea of Davey vs Kirkland so I wouldn't hate to see that attempted although all I think you could do is attempt it.
                  Lemieux vs Kirkland will be a classic. IT would be a firefight ending with a certain knock out in either individuals. Fans might want to see it at the thought of it being an all out war.

We are hardcore boxing fans wanting to see some skill and technicality but hell we are humans also that want blood and gore and all out violence also. LOL.

Comment

Centeno just had a solid win at 160 so he's clearly the better option than an inactive Kirkland whose last fight was a brutal loss at 155. Lemieux should be doing what it takes to make the Saunders fight though

Comment

Working...
                    X