No announcement yet.

How do you rate Wilders boxing ability?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Randall Cunning View Post
    Serious business. Surprised of your lack of them tbh, for your continuous winding up of the Brits. Restraint of the Brits on show I suppose
    I have plenty of UK friends in my contact list. They are good sport and appreciate a real boxing debate -- OP is a little coward that creates alts because he wont come at me with his real account.

Edit: and he just blocked me trying to make it seem I'm ducking him bwahahaha! loser has no life.
    Last edited by 1hourRun; 08-10-2017, 11:40 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
      OP sent me a vibrator for dropping knowledge, stay mad.
      I sent you a dildo of Wilders c0ck since you love it so much.

I thought you would be happy LMAO!!!!.

Comment

I have plenty of UK friends in my contact list. They are good sport and appreciate a real boxing debate -- OP is a little coward that creates alts because he wont come at me with his real account.
        This is my only account c0ck sucker. You are the coward who couldn't qoute me. You are such a little pu55y.

Comment

Originally posted by "red View Post
          ????????????
          I rate Joshua's boxing ability a D. His defense is average, his chin is suspect, he doesn't jab enough, no footwork, and he gets tired so he doesn't throw a lot of punches which creates lulls in rounds. D for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
            I rate Joshua's boxing ability a D. His defense is average, his chin is suspect, he doesn't jab enough, no footwork, and he gets tired so he doesn't throw a lot of punches which creates lulls in rounds. D for me.
            The question was about Deontay I don't care about stay humble foney AJ.

Comment

I
              Your hero is getting pounded in the poll LMAO.

Comment

His awkward style and wild punches are advantages.

It's difficult to prepare for him because there's no one else like him.

Comment

I'd say average but he has such physical advantages not many boxers can exploit his flaws.

Comment

Originally posted by "red View Post
                    The question was about Deontay I don't care about stay humble foney AJ.
                    Wilder has the ability to ko Joshua because of the flaws I listed of the stiff one. Grade D for Joshua.

Comment

Below average compared to AJ, Ortiz and Parker, but has the power to decimate them all. Anyone who voted terrible isn't being sincere, he wouldn't have made it this far on power alone. I see him as a Naseem Hamed type, athletic and powerful and can get away with it, but would be perfect if he had a bit of Wlad in him.

Comment

Working...
                      X