Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dropping all social media sites...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [REAL TALK] Dropping all social media sites...

Who has has done it?

What were you looking to accomplish with that move?

Was it worth it?

martin luther king nelson mandela

Comment

Day becomes more productive without IG /FB / Twitter(never use that anymore except for work).

But don't come off FB messengers or Whatsapp otherwise you'll become that dude that everyone forgets to text or keep up to date with whats happening and eventually will never get invited to anything.

Comment

I've never used any social media sites and I'm 25 years old, and you want to know how is that working out for me?

I own my own property in a crime free area, no mortgage, its kept spotlessly clean due to not sitting on a computer all day obsessing over selfies and other peoples lives, I can concentrate on studying, making money and keeping fit, because there is no urge to constantly check Facebook or Twitter. I drive a £40,000 Mercedes and I read the time off a Rolex watch(116710BLNR), I wear Gucci loafers, fitted shirts, German chinos, Hermes belt and I get all my food from M&S. I also have tens of thousands in shares that I make a good income from selling, plus dividends which are a bonus.

Now for all you social media beta males, how is life going for you? You classless CHAVS, BOGANS and REDNECKS, you Lidl/Aldi shopping cheap, miserable, nasty f**ckers

Its time for me to RELAX

In the RELAX CLUB
        Last edited by Monaco Slim; 06-16-2017, 06:41 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Cotton View Post
          I've never used any social media sites and I'm 25 years old, and you want to know how is that working out for me?

I own my own property in a crime free area, no mortgage, its kept spotlessly clean due to not sitting on a computer all day obsessing over selfies and other peoples lives, I can concentrate on studying, making money and keeping fit, because there is no urge to constantly check Facebook or Twitter. I drive a £40,000 Mercedes and I read the time off a Rolex watch(116710BLNR), I wear Gucci loafers, fitted shirts, German chinos, Hermes belt and I get all my food from M&S. I also have tens of thousands in shares that I make a good income from selling, plus dividends which are a bonus.

Now for all you social media beta males, how is life going for you? You classless CHAVS, BOGANS and REDNECKS, you Lidl/Aldi shopping cheap, miserable, nasty f**ckers

Its time for me to RELAX

In the RELAX CLUB

Comment

I removed my Facebook for a couple years,but true story here,i was on tinder when i was single and a lot of these women weren't interested in me just because they though it was really weird i didn't own a Facebook account,for some reason they didn't trust it at all

Comment

Originally posted by EL_GRINGO View Post
              I removed my Facebook for a couple years,but true story here,i was on tinder when i was single and a lot of these women weren't interested in me just because they though it was really weird i didn't own a Facebook account,for some reason they didn't trust it at all
              It's most likely because they didn't get to background check you like they could everyone else?

Regarding social media, isn't boxingscene just another form of it?

Comment

I have Facebook and Instagram and spend probably .5-1 hour per day on. I recently dropped Twitter because it's just one big waste of time.

To answer the thread question, you don't have to drop all the social media altogether. You can take one or two days off of them once a week.

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
                  It's most likely because they didn't get to background check you like they could everyone else?

Regarding social media, isn't boxingscene just another form of it?
                  I think it is a form of social media,although there is less private information about us on here,although if they read everything we post on here they will be able to make up a good profile about and our interest,what type of person we are,pretty scary

Comment

Social media is a waste of time.

But I had to look through my Facebook, Twitter, instagram, Tinder, Plenty of fish, boxingscene and Grindr accounts to make sure most of my friends (whom I've never met and the majority live in India) agree with that statement before I posted it here.

I post my unoriginal opinions to get validation, but I need some validation even before I make posts that give me more validation.

Comment

Working...
                    X