• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fuk I missed Gaibnazarov. Wanted to watch him and Stevenson live

Comment

Originally posted by King_ View Post
      Fuk I missed Gaibnazarov. Wanted to watch him and Stevenson live
      Stevenson is on the ppv, Gaibnazarov looked very wild, got kod but it looked like their legs got tangled together and the guy hit him on the chest.

Comment

HEY boxingscene WHERE IS YOUR STORY ABOUT CANELO AND CHAVEZ JR NOT DOING BLOOD TESTING???? WHERE IS THOMAS HOUSERS STORY ON THIS????? OR ONLY BLACK CHAMPIONS GET THIS TREATMENT EVEN WHEN THEY TAKE BLOOD TESTING? boxingscene

Comment

Originally posted by LomaUsykKlichko View Post
          Dadashev looks like a ko waiting to happen dude looks like he's malnourished or something. Lol "Rasputin" but yeah I liked how he looked.
          I only saw the end of the Dadashev fight and it was a beauty of a left hook for the KO. Rasputin beat Prescott all around the ring. Prescott could have shot him, poisoned him and drowned him and still not gotten the KO

Comment

Originally posted by LomaUsykKlichko View Post
            Stevenson is on the ppv, Gaibnazarov looked very wild, got kod but it looked like their legs got tangled together and the guy hit him on the chest.
            Yes that wasn't a knockdown. Bad call by ref.

Comment

LMAO the last 30 seconds in that Santana/Montes fight! HOLY ****

Comment

If its vada which i believe it is, then there is blood and urine testing. Vada is independent and has its own rules they always follow which includes blood-urine. This is what i heard from a strong source in the biz. I heard no blood test so i looked into it myself. Like we all can and should if that is the thing your really concerned about

Comment

Working...
                X