No announcement yet.

Lmao Ryan Lochte is an idiot

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lmao Ryan Lochte is an idiot

Dude would lose his endorsement that's not a lot in the first place over this prank go wrong.

http://www.espn.com/olympics/swimmin...mmers-incident

Comment

So they lied about the whole thing? What a ****in loser.

Comment

Make them drink up that green pool water. Jerks and liars.

Comment

From what I read they got into a fight with a security guard at the gas station. He probably figured that getting rob would bring more positive/sympathetic attention than picking a fight with a security that earns 2 bucks a day

Comment

sounds like theyt destroyed a bathroom and when confronted about it [by armed security] coughed up the equivilent of $50 us. then they claimed it was a robbery.

americans do get "shaken down" for money abroad, but it sounds like the house still lost if these guys really did some damage to a bathroom and only gave $50 in return.

Comment

More irrelevant swimmers aiming for attention since they can't outshine Phelps.

Hopefully Brazilian law enforcement hands them the deepest punishment.

These immature losers go around smashing windows to gas station bathrooms and vandalizing property in foreign countries and expect not punishment? Then lie about being robbed at gunpoint? I don't care if they're American, they're a bunch of thugs who can swim.
              Last edited by Sup; 08-18-2016, 06:18 PM.

Comment

It would've been more believable if he said Michael Phelps took his stuff

Comment

Swimmers never drew a dime

Comment

My big brother went to high school with him (Spruce Creek) they were friends. Idk how he is now but my bro used to smoke weed and drink with him. I've heard a few stories, sounds like he was a party animal. Obviously he's an adult now but judging from his hair color I bet he still gets down.

Comment

Working...
                    X