Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trumps Campaign manager received 12.7 MILLION from pro Russian group!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
    Again, I am stating whatever was done wasn't criminal. He is a smart person with smart legal advisers so I am sure they made sure to protect him. Not signing the ledger illustrates this to me, even if you think otherwise.

So why are you asking me for information to prove something I don't think is criminal?
    I never said it was criminal, or that you said that.

Again I have to ask you to try and keep up here.

I'm asking for proof he received the money. And so far you've produced no proof he did. Care to finally just admit you can't, or do you have more fallacy and obfuscation up your sleeve?

You forgot to quote Manafort got replaced. Clearly the campaign reacted to what was going on. Public opinion is against Manafort on this.
    All moot points. My only concern is if your side can prove he received the money. So far, nothing....

Comment

I never stated he received the money even though I think he did. Even though I think he did, I do not believe that is enough for a criminal conviction.
      So no proof he did.

Got it.

Next time just agree instead of obfuscating for days and then agreeing. It saves us the hassle.

Comment

http://www.cnn.com/2016/08/19/politics/paul-manafort-donald-trump-ukraine/index.html

And here comes the federal investigation I promised.

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
          http://www.cnn.com/2016/08/19/politics/paul-manafort-donald-trump-ukraine/index.html

Trump campaign chief resigns there is really something shady going on with Trump and his pro Russia foreign policy they're pretty much bending over to Putin

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
            Trump campaign chief resigns there is really something shady going on with Trump and his pro Russia foreign policy they're pretty much bending over to Putin
            if there was any suspicion fbi could have hold trumps intelligence briefing which already done 2days ago

say bye to your hopes

meanwhile hillary is being requested by the judge to submit an answer to questions within 30days

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
              So no proof he did.

Got it.

Next time just agree instead of obfuscating for days and then agreeing. It saves us the hassle.
              Dude, you have your head way too far up your own ass. why would I provide proof for something I didn't claim happened?

Comment

Told you guys...

In August, Manafort denied ever receiving payments from the Russian or Ukranian government, and said that the suggestion he had accepted cash payments was “unfounded, silly and nonsensical.” Now, the AP has obtained financial records that show that at least $1.2 million in payments that were listed in the ledger next to Manafort’s name were indeed received by his consulting firm in the United States. The payments came in 2007 and 2009 and provide the first evidence that support the credibility*of the black ledger.

Manafort told the AP that any money he received was through legitimate political consulting work and that there was nothing unlawful about it. Last month, a Ukranian lawmaker said that one of the payments listed in the black ledger, for $750,000, was part of a money-laundering scheme that would interest U.S. authorities.

While Manafort insists he never did work for the Russian government, the Department of Justice sought and received a FISA warrant to conduct surveillance on another Trump associate, Page. By granting*the warrant, the judge found*there was probable cause to believe Page was acting as an agent of a foreign power, in this case Russia, U.S. officials told The Post. It is the clearest evidence yet that the FBI had reason to believe that a Trump campaign adviser was communicating with Russia.
                Who will snitch first Page or Manafort?

Comment

Keep putting your eggs in the 'Russian collusion' basket. It's like watching those fools looking for Bigfoot.

You have ZERO evidence of collusion. Zilch.

But you had wiretaps. At least two we know of so far, Page and Flynn. And none of the tapping surveillance came up with ANY proof of collusion.

Comment

syria strike this made clear

mm-hmm

hiding something trump is

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                      Keep putting your eggs in the 'Russian collusion' basket. It's like watching those fools looking for Bigfoot.

You have ZERO evidence of collusion. Zilch.

But you had wiretaps. At least two we know of so far, Page and Flynn. And none of the tapping surveillance came up with ANY proof of collusion.
                      The investigation is still going. Watergate took 2 years to complete, and this is way bigger than that.

Today it was leaked to the media that Page has a FISA warrant on him.

Today documents were leaked that Manafort did in fact take dirty Russian money, and try to hide it, and now he's registering as a foreign agent.

These leaks on the same day tillerson is in Russia isn't a coincidence. That's the FBI and national security letting them all know the gig is up, we know what's going on, and you need to cut the ****, come on in and start snitchen and begging for immunity like your coward friend Flynn did.

All these mother fckers are going to snitch real quick.

Comment

Working...
                      X