Clinton Woods - Steel man from Sheffield

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clinton Woods - Steel man from Sheffield

Hi all,

Just made a trailer for an upcoming film I'm making about Clinton Woods - ex IBF light heavyweight champ.

Would appreciate any thoughts - be fairly kind though. Pretty new to film making.

search 'Clinton Woods the skinny boy from sheffield' on youtube

For what it's worth, he was good honest man to interview and has a lot to say about boxing in the main film coming soon. I thought he achieved quite a lot given he wasn't up there with the Sugar Ray's etc. More than most of us anyway.

Anyway, thoughts appreciated. Cheers all

Originally posted by littlebillwhite View Post
    Hi all,

Just made a trailer for an upcoming film I'm making about Clinton Woods - ex IBF light heavyweight champ.

Would appreciate any thoughts - be fairly kind though. Pretty new to film making.

search 'Clinton Woods the skinny boy from sheffield' on youtube

For what it's worth, he was good honest man to interview and has a lot to say about boxing in the main film coming soon. I thought he achieved quite a lot given he wasn't up there with the Sugar Ray's etc. More than most of us anyway.

Anyway, thoughts appreciated. Cheers all
    great work man...cant wait to watch the entire film....Clinton Woods is an example of what determination can do for you. He was a titleholder in one of the deepest eras at 175....Roy Jones, Julio Cesar Gonzalez, Glencoffe Johnson, Tarver, etc.

Comment

Thanks very much. Really good man to meet as well - good soul. He seemed to just get on with boxing and do his thing. Really honest in the interviews as well, from being honest about being nervous to wishing refs had let the fights go on a bit longer - the whole spectrum really. It was great for me as a boxing fan filming it

Comment

Working...
      X