No announcement yet.

[new video]various pro boxers and trainors crown the new p5p #1

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
    I have to say I admit your dedication to intentional misspellings OP. It's so much harder than it seems.
    It's one of those small things that makes Stax a legend.

Comment

The British guy said nonchalantly, "Well the casual fans like him because of his style"

Pretty much sums up why Gonzalez and GGG are rated so highly, casual fans, journalists catering to casual fans. As far as Gonzalez goes, nobody respects him as the #1 P4P fighter, no fighter or trainer feels that way. Just probably his trainer and family, and some hipster writers. But no fighter or trainer actually feels that RG is #1 and that tells you everything you need to know about the legitimacy of his ranking.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
        The British guy said nonchalantly, "Well the casual fans like him because of his style"

Pretty much sums up why Gonzalez and GGG are rated so highly, casual fans, journalists catering to casual fans. As far as Gonzalez goes, nobody respects him as the #1 P4P fighter, no fighter or trainer feels that way. Just probably his trainer and family, and some hipster writers. But no fighter or trainer actually feels that RG is #1 and that tells you everything you need to know about the legitimacy of his ranking.
        These generalizations. You seem to be really casual the way you generalize people. You know boxrec? You call them casual fans? Boxrec rates fighters and their performances totally unbiased.

Who is #1 p4p there?

Wladimir Klitschko

What rank does Ward have?

oh let me see..there he is, number 18. You know why? Because he fought 2 times in 3 years and his only recent fight was against a guy who came from 2 losses and is shot, and he fought that guy at a catch weight. Thats seriously p4p worthy.

Comment

Originally posted by Jubei View Post
          These generalizations. You seem to be really casual the way you generalize people. You know boxrec? You call them casual fans? Boxrec rates fighters and their performances totally unbiased.

Who is #1 p4p there?

Wladimir Klitschko

What rank does Ward have?

oh let me see..there he is, number 18. You know why? Because he fought 2 times in 3 years and his only recent fight was against a guy who came from 2 losses and is shot, and he fought that guy at a catch weight. Thats seriously p4p worthy.
          Boxrec is a great source to refresh your memory on when fights happened, look at a fighter's resume to youtube some fights, who is fighting who.

Boxrec is terrible for ratings. Their P4P list is crazy, though I don't care that Wlad is #1. I would not care if Wlad, Ward or Kovalev were #1. But the rest of their list is crazy.

Comment

Working...
          X