Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson eats about 821 pounds of cod per year.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jaded View Post

If you don't have these type of genes there is only so much muscle you can develop no matter what. People are so easily misguided by information like this article about Cod and Johnson. Dwayne's father probably ate a typical diet...but probably a bit more of everything...and cranked a bit of substances.
    So true man. I've been pretty fortunate with my genetics, my uncle and grand father were both naturally big men and I've been lucky to inherit some of their genes because I'm able to get great muscle gains fairly quickly. But there is some dudes who's genetics is insane. I was just chilling with a friend who's about 5'7 170 and his biceps are the same size as mine(17.5) and I have 30 pounds on him and I'm significantly taller. He looks like ****in popeye.

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
      Wow really? That's crazy at such a young age. We're you taking protein supps as well? I only started taking that stuff later in life but I remember guys in high school having issues from it. I monitor myself nowadays with blood work but back in the day lots of guys ****ed themselves up with all these supps.
      Yeah it wasn't anything serious though. And I was taking a good amount of supplements too. My doc basically just told me what I was thinking in the first place, which was basically I went from eating nothing at all to essentially overloading my body. Honestly about 4 months in I could tell it was a lot of stress on my body, I felt pretty shitty 24/7 and going to the bathroom wasn't pleasant.

The funny thing is I'm having no problem maintaining my weight and body fat and I've been vegan for the past year. My friends still joke about how I ate enough eggs to last most people a life time... 8 eggs a day for a little over a year

Comment

Originally posted by 2ofEverything View Post
        Yeah it wasn't anything serious though. And I was taking a good amount of supplements too. My doc basically just told me what I was thinking in the first place, which was basically I went from eating nothing at all to essentially overloading my body. Honestly about 4 months in I could tell it was a lot of stress on my body, I felt pretty shitty 24/7 and going to the bathroom wasn't pleasant.

The funny thing is I'm having no problem maintaining my weight and body fat and I've been vegan for the past year. My friends still joke about how I ate enough eggs to last most people a life time... 8 eggs a day for a little over a year
        That's crazy man, good thing you realized it early. An acquaintance I rarely see had a heart attack at 26(cholesterol) because he was cramming food down his throat, drinking no water, heavy smoker and drinker. That's a rare case but it's important to monitor ourselves with blood work at least once a year so we know where we're at.

Comment

Just to put it out there for those who don't know - the Rock isn't 6ft5 lol. He is 6ft 3 at the very most.

Wlad Klitschko often says in interviews that he is 6ft 5 even though he is listed at 6ft 6.

If David Haye is 6ft 3 - here is the real height difference of someone 6ft 2/3 and someone 6ft 5+:

Here is the Rock with 6ft2/3 David Haye:

And here with 6ft 1 or 2 Paul Walker:

Last edited by PainfromUkraine; 04-09-2015, 05:52 PM.

Comment

Comment

Working...
            X