Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are the chances Floyd Mayweather Jr. gets robbed with two fights left?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by QballLobo View Post
    I could see Haymon robbing him to elevate one of his other younger fighters.
    Only Broner, Maybe Garcia.

Comment

Yeah I can see floyd getting robbed.. Almost happened vs canelo, remember the 114-114 scorecard..

And Espinoza has been on record saying a rematch after Floyd's first loss would be huge.. So there is def political and profitable motives to screw floyd

Comment

Hopefully he does if he doesn't fight Pac the guy along Haymon and his gay fans are a cancer on the sport.

Comment

Originally posted by Bolopunch68 View Post
          Ain't gonna happen, Al won't let it happen it'll ruin their relationship as business partners. That's the reason they don't want Arum in their latest demand, they want all the money for themselves. They want Manny to dump Arum knowing Manny can't just walk away from his contract obligation from TR. Honestly, I don't think they will never going to fight Manny. They will be happy to walk away with Floyd "0" intact for their TMT promotional marketing value. Sorry guys we just got played by Floyds Boss, Al "THE SNAKE" Haymon.
          Why are people so sure Al Haymon won't screw Floyd over? It's not like he has a squeeky clean record.

Comment

Working...
          X