• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chris Van Heerden and Tureano Johnson added to Roc Nation Jan 9 card

Looking like a decent card so far.... just gotta see who the opponents are

Arum haymon and oscar better watch their back

Comment

Never seen Heerden fight, but according to his record a fight with Johnson means he's moving from 147 to 160.

Comment

I enjoy watching both these guys, hopefully they are put in some competitive bouts but i won't hold my breathe, they will probably fight some can to get exposure for the first Roc card.

Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth View Post
        Never seen Heerden fight, but according to his record a fight with Johnson means he's moving from 147 to 160.
        I believe they'll be fighting in separate bouts not against each other.

Comment

Still not worth 200 for ringside~

Comment

Originally posted by Rope_Burns View Post
            I enjoy watching both these guys, hopefully they are put in some competitive bouts but i won't hold my breathe, they will probably fight some can to get exposure for the first Roc card.

I believe they'll be fighting in separate bouts not against each other.
            That makes much more sense.

Comment

Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth View Post
              Seperated bouts

Comment

Tureano Johnson is a good fighter. Would love to see him rematch Stevens again and redeem himself.

Comment

Good news. Johnson's a fun fighter with a good head on his shoulders, but Shaw wasn't doing anything for him, he's had to take his last couple fights in the DR and the Bahamas. Hopefully he makes the televised portion against a decent opponent.

Comment

Working...
                  X