Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Commission approved?? what does that even mean?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dinamita 03 View Post
    The commission approved the same exact gloves for Angulo this past March and last I heard Canelo is still alive and well.
    same type does not mean same glove nor does it mean floyd has to accept it...tito also wrapped his hands the same way in all his fights but it took nazzim to expose it was not legal..there is a reason you have competent people on your team to look out for you

Comment

Those Everlast MX gloves have been worn for fights in Las Vegas and around the world 1,000 of times before. Is Floyd seriously starting a crusade to remove horsehair padding from gloves? He's not bigger than boxing and I wish Maidana's team would have held firm. Everlast MX or NO FIGHT.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
        1-The commission approved and signed Margaritos hand wraps...

2-The commission approved loui Restros gloves with no padding in them

3-The commission approved Mosleys drug tests he later admitted to cheating on

So what is commision approved and who gives a ****?
        Damn u mad son

Comment

Originally posted by Rudiamonds View Post
          It funny ya bashing Larry but can't answer his question
          Here's your answer:

Originally posted by Dinamita 03 View Post
          Who needs a commission then if their obviously incompetent. Let's just have Ellerbe analyze and sanction gloves from here on out he's clearly the only guy that knows what he's doing.
          The commissions make mistakes from time to time, but 99% of the time they do their jobs well. In the cases Larry mentioned, fighter/trainers did things deliberately to cheat and get around the commission. This was a case in which an Everlast rep was presenting shrink-wrapped, approved gloves. It's completely different than masking a drug test or doctoring gloves and wraps. Ellerbe and Floyd tried to re-write the rules without any real reason 24 hours before the fight.

Comment

They didn´t want Chino to wear ANY kind of Everlast MX gloves, they rejected 10 pairs, for god's sake. They even rejected the Cleto Reyes.

So all the Everlast MX gloves and the Cleto Reyes are defective and have bad padding distribution? Floyd was scared as hell to fight Chino with his usual puncher gloves and that's it.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
              Larry, I never seen you this shook!
              It's because a good, but not all that fighter gave Floyd all he could handle. This delusion that Floyd would compete with ATG's like SRL has shattered...

Comment

Originally posted by sugarsmosley View Post
                idk how man. maidana is so much slower handspeed and footspeed and was able to close the distance many times

i was wrong about this fight, maidana really almost fcking did it
                I told you bro.

We didn't get to see the booty dew though, Floyd is still great though, I don't see Manny having that kind of success against him.

Comment

Bro don't argue with these haters man lol.
                  Floyd won lets move on

Comment

Originally posted by sugarsmosley View Post
                    dude, u really cant admit floyd has ever done 1 thing wrong cant u.

be happy he won the fight.
                    ok he was wrong if thats your argument cool... but those blue gloves were horrible, why isnt a big deal made about that as well??? nobody is making threads about those, they were not approved which means he tried to fight with bullcrap gloves thats all we are saying

Comment

buuuuuuuump

Comment

Working...
                      X