No announcement yet.

Trying To Understand Mayweathers Use Of Testosterone Replacement Therapy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FrenchDeLaHoya View Post
    and as referenced by a previous poster of me "possibly trolling"..

i dont mean to induce an internet argument or upset any posters nor do i intend to provoke an emotional response. just asking an honest question of a field im unfamiliar with, that being banned substances.

im a gentlement & a scholar and my intentions arent to hurt anyones feelings.
    is that who you tell them hoes when they say the safe word and you give them their kill fee?

Comment

Originally posted by AlexaAriza View Post
      is that who you tell them hoes when they say the safe word and you give them their kill fee?
      lol oh alex.. unbeknownst to me, i had left out savvy businessman*

i can do 3 things.. sell ice in the winter, sell fire in hell and convince a woman to have sex on camera for the world to see. i call it gift of gab, its funny cause even the little things you learn growing up in nyc can possibly make you a future millionaire.

Comment

lol oh alex.. unbeknownst to me, i had left out savvy businessman*

i can do 3 things.. sell ice in the winter, sell fire in hell and convince a woman to have sex on camera for the world to see. i call it gift of gab, its funny cause even the little things you learn growing up in nyc can possibly make you a future millionaire.
        lol nice nice. I LOL'd hard when I was on vinebox just checking out videos and saw a lil clip with RRR entertainment I was like this that fucker from BS

Comment

could someone please explain how your T is replaced? Injections?

Also its threads like these that come along every now and then and make me think I'd never put my unborn son into boxing

Comment

Originally posted by CLUE View Post
            Legit great fighters have a hard him getting attention in boxing, yet its odd to you the doings of nobodies in boxing created no controversy or got no attention. Please be trolling.
            You seemed to have missed the point. The self proclaimed "drug crusader/ambassador for a clean sport" kingpin not only has two of the biggest fighters under his stable testing positive, but these are people who work with Roger and Sr and train in Floyd's own gym. It was very off putting but people in boxing didn't seem to care. They're nobodies sure, but people tend to tie two and two together. That's a lot of cheaters in such a small stable.

Comment

Originally posted by CLUE View Post
              xylocaine Its Tested For and is Banned In Nevada

De La Hoya was given a shot of Lidocaine the day of the injury to numb the cut area so the stitches could be taken. Lidocaine is a substance banned by the Nevada State Athletic Commission. But Marc Ratner, CEO of the commission, said there is no violation as long as De La Hoya informed the commission when he took it and why.

http://www.thefreelibrary.com/DE+LA+...29-a0122340014

Kizer confirmed yesterday that lidocaine is banned for use by boxers within a week of a bout. ***8220;If lidocaine is injected,***8221; he said, ***8220;the pain receptors in the boxer may not work and he may not know if he is hurt.***8221; He also confirmed that lidocaine would be tested for after the bout, at the Quest Diagnostics laboratory in the city.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/spo...cle3019074.ece

Nevada boxing officials said yesterday they would fine and probably suspend Lloyd Honeyghan. They said the British fighter tested positive for the painkilling drug lidocaine after losing his World Boxing Council welterweight title to Marlon Starling on Feb. 4.

http://www.nytimes.com/1989/02/18/sp...l?pagewanted=1

Tested as far back as 1989

As Kizer explained it, fighters must, under penalty of perjury, sign a statement at the fight weigh ins discloosing what, if any, pain or other serious medication they have used or plan to use anytime between the weigh in and fight time.

***8220;Mayweather has never disclosed any such information so, as far as we are concerned, this is not any kind of issue. I know the ardent Pacquiao fans talk a lot about but to us it's the same as the speculation about Pacquiao using any sort of drugs which comes from the Mayweather fans out there. Both of them have always tested clean in Nevada.***8221;

Kizer said he could name other boxers who have asked permission to use aspirin, Lidocaine, cortisone and other ***8220;pain therapeutic***8221; medications.

(Nevada commission director Keith Kizer)

http://www.examiner.com/x-5699-Boxin...ands-are-clean

TRT

No pro boxer is known to have had an exemption issued through a state athletic commission, and Nevada officials said they have never even received an application.

http://espn.go.com/espn/otl/story/_/...ts-lines-finds

Step up your trolling, this is like 2010/11 material.
              that's what i don't get. it's illegal but it's not. they ban peds but then allow it if there's "good" reason. WTF. have you ever noticed how GBP fighters are always the ones to test positive but never get penalized?!? mayweather tested positive many times, same with dela hoya when he still fought. but coz of the agreement GBP made with VADA, nevada athletic commision or any anti-doping agency for that matter, they never show it to the public. it's all about the money involved. god knows how many times dela hoya tetsed poaitive but the results were never revealed public.

Comment

Originally posted by Fighting_Pride View Post
                that's what i don't get. it's illegal but it's not. they ban peds but then allow it if there's "good" reason. WTF. have you ever noticed how GBP fighters are always the ones to test positive but never get penalized?!? mayweather tested positive many times, same with dela hoya when he still fought. but coz of the agreement GBP made with VADA, nevada athletic commision or any anti-doping agency for that matter, they never show it to the public. it's all about the money involved. god knows how many times dela hoya tetsed poaitive but the results were never revealed public.
                @ RRR , You may have the gift of gab but if you are into ****ography just to earn a living, then you are not a gentleman and a scholar. A gentleman and a scholar knows the meaning of the words decency and self respect, and practices them.

Comment

so lemme get this straight..

floyd uses xylocaine in vegas bc its a nerve blocker for his damaged hands, okay thats fine. but floyd also uses testosterone replacement therapy (which'll be evident if he doesnt fight in vegas vs maidana) and manny doesnt use trt (which'll be evident if he does fight in vegas vs bradley)?.. but yet floyd accuses manny of using substances to the point of a lawsuit? albeit, all money team promoted fighters are being caught w banned substances. meanwhile, floyds "cleaning the sport"?

i know floyd has the stereotype of contradicting himself but SERIOUSLY, WTF IS GOING ON HERE?! someone clear this up for me bc somewhere im lost in translation, i cant correlate how these scenarios make any sense.
                  There is a loop whole because of HIPAA Laws as well. An athlete can go on a cycle (or more) of a banned substance like Testosterone and come off of it. When they come off their testosterone levels will be low because when an outside source of testosterone is introduced to the body, the testicles don't produce the needed levels. Thus, putting the body in a dangerous moment of vulnerability. So what many athletes do is go to the doctor at that moment without informing the doctor of their testosterone supplement program. The doctor surely prescribe testosterone for the athlete. In the case of the boxing and other sports, if the athlete informs the commission, they'll be in the clear even if they test positive after a fight. When the fighter doesn't inform the commission, you get situations like James Toney, Antonio Tarver, Fernando Vargas, Lamont Peterson, Shane Mosely. There are rumors about Floyd Mayweather, Roy Jones Jr., Manny Pac, JMM, and others. If they're important to the sport they'll be protected if they've done their part. Let's face it we're in the PED era of sports and there is no way to avoid. Athletes are going to use sports enhancing drugs for various reasons. None of them make your chin better or make box better. You might recover faster, be stronger, and have more endurance which can change the scope of any fight.

Comment

Originally posted by shadow-boxer View Post
                    @ RRR , You may have the gift of gab but if you are into ****ography just to earn a living, then you are not a gentleman and a scholar. A gentleman and a scholar knows the meaning of the words decency and self respect, and practices them.
                    id prefer to not get into why im either of those things because im gna look like a conceided douche bag but id propose you kept your subjective opinions about me to yourself. id rather not deviate from the subject matter, thank you

Comment

Originally posted by thuggery View Post
                      You seemed to have missed the point. The self proclaimed "drug crusader/ambassador for a clean sport" kingpin not only has two of the biggest fighters under his stable testing positive, but these are people who work with Roger and Sr and train in Floyd's own gym. It was very off putting but people in boxing didn't seem to care. They're nobodies sure, but people tend to tie two and two together. That's a lot of cheaters in such a small stable.
                      perfectly executed thuggery, nice post. id also wish others could just get a drift of the point im trying to make rather then constitute a rant about their personal sentiments towards the anti-fan of their favorite fighter.

im actually a fan of floyds but cant ignore the fact hes so contradicting. if your truly unbias, as i am, you can see that he can only fool a percentage of his fan base. nd only fools can nd will be fooled.

Comment

Working...
                      X