Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gennady Golovkin Batters Gabriel Rosado In Seven Rounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Gennady Golovkin Batters Gabriel Rosado In Seven Rounds

Gennady Golovkin earned his 12th straight stoppage after systematically breaking down Gabriel Rosado inside of seven rounds Saturday evening at Madison Square Garden's The Theatre in New York City.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Originally posted by JakeNDaBox View Post
    Gennady Golovkin earned his 12th straight stoppage after systematically breaking down Gabriel Rosado inside of seven rounds Saturday evening at Madison Square Garden's The Theatre in New York City.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    GGG good, but Martinez still whips him.

Comment

This is the guy you all think is the "next big thing"?? SM brutalizes GGG...Andre Ward ends his life if he ever dared to venture that far up. -overrated

good but very much overrated.

Comment

Called this one! Easy pick.

Comment

rosado did very good moving and actually putting some work on ggg face but that cut really killed the fight for rosado he couldnt see and that blood just wouldnt stop other then that it would have been interesting to see this fight go 12 i think martinez beats ggg

Comment

Rosado has a good movement and a big heart. Respect for him.But in the next 2 round I think Golovkin would KO him. Really enetertaining fight. Who's next for GGG?

Comment

not that impressed with Golo. He's a big puncher and can take a punch but that's about it, luckily for him outside of SM and Canelo there's not many threats at 160..

Comment

Originally posted by Szef99 View Post
                Rosado has a good movement and a big heart. Respect for him.But in the next 2 round I think Golovkin would KO him. Really enetertaining fight. Who's next for GGG?
                I don't think Rosado would have let himself go down. Rosado's corner needed to stop it before Rosado got hurt/

Comment

It is a long way in front of GGG before people give him credit. I personally wouldn't pick any middleweight over him.

Talks about Ward are too far fetched and maybe not even realistic. Lets keep it to 160...

Comment

Rosado must have thought he was in a breakdancing dance-off, he hardly threw any punches and just ducked and swayed all night. Not impressed with his performance at all, I can't give any credit for being beaten to a pulp all night. Credit for stepping in the ring, but not for that performance

Comment

Working...
                    X