Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

buuuuuuuuuuuump

Comment

Originally posted by The Evil 1-2 View Post
      You are sorely mistaken. I'm talking about the negotiations in TOTALITY. AGAIN, the MOST conciliatory offer put forth by Floyd was a 50-50 split along with a 2 week cutoff for the testing. MANNY DID NOT AGREE WITH THIS OFFER. TO REPEAT, MANNY DIDN'T AGREE WITH THIS OFFER!

Yes, Floyd has been stubbornly steadfast on the issue of purse split, but again he was willing to compromise on that as well with that offer I described above. AGAIN, MANNY DIDN'T TAKE IT!

The devil is in the details. Conte has gone on record stating that substances such as EPO cycle out of the body within a MERE 3 DAYS! FULL, RANDOM testing has a better chance of preventing usage of such substances than commission testing or testing WITH CUTOFF DATES.
      Murder

Comment

That went out of the window when Pac got KTFO, Then the commission didn't do their jobs..

Comment

I usually don't post on these type of threads; however, the irony of PAC fans flip flopping on drug testing is comical.

Comment

The commission lol what a cop out for PAC and his idiot fanbase

Comment

buuuuuuuuuuuuuump

Comment

Remember, bacne proves Marquez is guilty. Then Pac shows up covered in bacne on May 2nd.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
                  Remember, bacne proves Marquez is guilty. Then Pac shows up covered in bacne on May 2nd.
                  It was chest acne dumbo. But bacne does suggest some chemicals considering Pacquiao's never had them before, or atleast I've never noticed.

Comment

Working...
                  X