No announcement yet.

So Mayweather beats Mosley? big deal!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Reflexes- View Post
    You yourself dont even agree with the TS. I seen you say Floyd beating Shane is a good win.

oh, me and Terrible (the TS) have disagreed on many things before but there's a level of respect...no need to flame on each other...i think it would be a good win, while he doesn't...no biggie

Comment

Originally posted by Dynamite Kid View Post
      Yeah? he should have fought him already!! whether shot or not. Im not about to give him mad props for finding his balls when he should of fought the man ages ago particularly when he is even more gone than he was.
      Your argument is that Shane is shot. Its weak at best. So you think Its wrong for Floyd to fight the Number 1 WW and the P4P Number 3??

Is that what your saying?

Comment

Originally posted by -Reflexes- View Post
        Your argument is that Shane is shot. Its weak at best. So you think Its wrong for Floyd to fight the Number 1 WW and the P4P Number 3??

Is that what your saying?

I dont mean to say he is shot!

Im just saying whether past prime or not Floyd should have fought him ALREADY!

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
          I can't argue with Dynamite Kid because me and him were one of the very few who agreed that Mosley would be a very easy opponent for Mayweather. Only if I could find that thread; this was a long time ago though.

Anyway Dynamite, this is what people want

I'm interested, only because of that "I TOLD YOU SO" factor and Mayweather would gain respect.
          So in the bold, I'm interested because of that aspect. Don't think for a second that I believe...Mayweather will be challenged in this bout, because I don't. I'm sorry but I'm keepin it real here.

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
            oh, me and Terrible (the TS) have disagreed on many things before but there's a level of respect...no need to flame on each other...i think it would be a good win, while he doesn't...no biggie
            And thats straight thats wasup.

But when I ask him why didnt he make tyhis thread UNTIL Floyd was suppose to fight Shane and who should Floyd fight then.

When he has no answers it just mnakes his argument look awful and troll-ish. The people who say its a good win. Have good points to back it up.

Saying hes shot because he lost a close fight to Cotto is laughable.

Comment

I agree about the holding, Tony never got his high work rate going because of it.
              Last edited by BOLLOCKS; 01-20-2010, 04:44 PM.

Comment

I can't argue with Dynamite Kid because me and him were one of the very few who agreed that Mosley would be a very easy opponent for Mayweather. Only if I could find that thread; this was a long time ago though.

Anyway Dynamite, this is what people want

I'm interested, only because of that "I TOLD YOU SO" factor and Mayweather would gain respect.
                so who should floyd fight?because if shane is a easy fight than what is a poacquiao fight?even easier

Comment

So in the bold, I'm interested because of that aspect. Don't think for a second that I believe, Mayweather will be challenged in this bout. I'm sorry but I'm keepin it real here.

Least there are some Mayweather fans out there with some perception.

Id give Bradley more chance of beating Mayweather than Mosley and im being straight up.

Comment

So Mayweather beats Mosley? big deal!

Mosley lost to Cotto how long ago ?

Mosley only beat Margarito because .....

1. He was allowed to hold excessively which in turn cut Margarito's workrate down and preserved his own stamina, which would of been tested if he had not been allowed to hold so much.

2 Margarito was tailor made for Mosley's style. The only reason so many picked Margarito was because they assumed Mosley was finished and would not be able to live with the pace, much like Hopkins against Pavlik, however they did not anticipate that Mosley would be allowed to hold so much meaning he did not have to work as hard.

Cotto showed precisely how far gone Mosley's reflexes are when he was nailing Mosley with clean punches and sliding underneath him leaving Mosley looking to pick up counters that were not there because his reflexes could not react quick enough to what Cotto was doing. Mayweather is a better Boxer than Cotto and has much more speed.
                    lol....so who should Mayweather fight now? The Klitchko borthers? It never ends.

Comment

I dont mean to say he is shot!

Im just saying whether past prime or not Floyd should have fought him ALREADY!
                      If thats your point. Then fine. They both shouldve fough each other atleast twice by now.

Floyd wanted the fight at 135....Shane moved up.

Floyd wanted it at 147 in November 2006.....Shan went on vacation wit a toothache.

So whatever they shouldve fought. Thats sour grapes who gives a ****. They are fighting now.

Comment

Working...
                      X