Collapse
No announcement yet.

So Mayweather beats Mosley? big deal!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He lost to Cotto? Sounds familiar doesnt it? Didnt Clottey just lose to a watered down version of Cotto? Didnt Cotto lose to Margarito? Funny how you see no problem with Pac fighting Cotto & Clottey

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
      the *****s are not gonna like this
      You yourself dont even agree with the TS. I seen you say Floyd beating Shane is a good win.

Comment

Mosley has got nothing to lose.

That's his biggest advantage.

Floyd still gets credit if he wins.

Comment

no way in hell that FLOYD will beat MOSLEY.

MOSLEY by KO

Comment

Originally posted by -Reflexes- View Post
            Your talking out of both sides of your mouth. You said in this post "Mayweather should be fighting".

Then you back track and say hes shot.

So I repeat why didnt you make a thread saying If Berto beats Shane who cares???

So you think Floyd should fight Nate Campbell??

Yeah? he should have fought him already!! whether shot or not. Im not about to give him mad props for finding his balls when he should of fought the man ages ago particularly when he is even more gone than he was.

Comment

I can't argue with Dynamite Kid because me and him were one of the very few who agreed that Mosley would be a very easy opponent for Mayweather. Only if I could find that thread; this was a long time ago though.

Anyway Dynamite, this is what people want

I'm interested, only because of that "I TOLD YOU SO" factor and Mayweather would gain respect.

Comment

Originally posted by Dynamite Kid View Post
                So Mayweather beats Mosley? big deal!

Mosley lost to Cotto how long ago ?

Mosley only beat Margarito because .....

1. He was allowed to hold excessively which in turn cut Margarito's workrate down and preserved his own stamina, which would of been tested if he had not been allowed to hold so much.

2 Margarito was tailor made for Mosley's style. The only reason so many picked Margarito was because they assumed Mosley was finished and would not be able to live with the pace, much like Hopkins against Pavlik, however they did not anticipate that Mosley would be allowed to hold so much meaning he did not have to work as hard.

Cotto showed precisely how far gone Mosley's reflexes are when he was nailing Mosley with clean punches and sliding underneath him leaving Mosley looking to pick up counters that were not there because his reflexes could not react quick enough to what Cotto was doing. Mayweather is a better Boxer than Cotto and has much more speed.
                I agree... I would like to see him fight some real challenges like MattHatton, Alvarez, Campbell, Malignaggi...

Why Mosley... he's never been any good... has nobody beaten, isn't even a champion now why Floyd... I mean Campbell, Malignaggi, Alvarez those guys will go down as greats but Mosley c'mon you got to be kidding me

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
                  He lost to Cotto? Sounds familiar doesnt it? Didnt Clottey just lose to a watered down version of Cotto? Didnt Cotto lose to Margarito? Funny how you see no problem with Pac fighting Cotto & Clottey
                  I called him out on it in the first response. Ey DLT why does have no problem with Berto fighting Shane??

Where was this thread BEFORE Floyd was suppose to fight him.

?

Comment

Originally posted by Dynamite Kid View Post
                    Yeah? he should have fought him already!! whether shot or not. Im not about to give him mad props for finding his balls when he should of fought the man ages ago particularly when he is even more gone than he was.
                    Well, ages ago Mosley wanted none... but that probably didn't happen in your world right?

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
                      I can't argue with Dynamite Kid because me and him were one of the very few who agreed that Mosley would be a very easy opponent for Mayweather.
                      This..................

Go through my previous posts and you will see this.

Comment

Working...
                      X