Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Spoilers from Original Hallowe Rob Zombies remake of Halloween are ******ed versions.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] Spoilers from Original Hallowe Rob Zombies remake of Halloween are ******ed versions.

Original Halloween:

Michael goes crazy for god knows what reason and kills his sister then walks outside with a knife in his hand. His parents come home from a party and they're like Michael what have you done, seem like ordinary parents and Michael seems to have lost his marbles for no apparent reason.

Now don't get this confused with Halloween Resurrection where it shows chains on stuff like baby cribs, because if you remembered correctly that was all props for the camera game show since nothing was interesting about Michael and that Michael actually lived in a family with ordinary parents.

The truth be said the thing that made the original Halloween great is because Michael lost his ****ing marbles for no apparent reason, he picked up a knife and never put it down.

Remake Halloween:

Little Michael is getting picked on at school by the school bullies, and he snaps Columbine style and kills the bully. Michaels Mom is also a stripper in the remake. This movie was really ****ing stupid, and I saw alot of people i've met in my generation who some how likes rob zombies ****ty vision. Maybe they would like Rob Zombies vision of columbine because thats all this crappy movie reminded me of. Awww, poor little psycho michael losing his mind because the school bullies picking on him.... ******ed, I like the story line where Michael loses it for no god damn reason.
    John Carpenter
    85.00%
    Rob "Crackhead" Zombie
    15.00%
    Last edited by Freddy Krueger; 08-31-2009, 06:46 AM.

I prefer the original. He was meant to just be evil, with no reason.

But i quite liked the first half of the remake. Zombie should had made it into an original film, not called it Halloween, made the boy grow up to be another serial killer.

Remakes of classics never work. The sequel will just be another Halloween sequel. He may as well call it Halloween 7 or 8 or watever number they went up to.

Comment

Bump, anyone else wanna vote?

Comment

I'm puzzled by how many people like the remake. I thought it was dire.... a truly horrible piece of film making.

Comment

I never seen halloween 6 but someone said that halloween 6 also ruined halloween and said michael was killing because a cult wanted him to... I never seen that flick, or if I did it must have sucked so much that I don't even consider it a true Halloween sequel. Plus didn't carpenter only work on the first 2 or so.

Comment

The new Halloweens are childish, nothing to them except extreme gore and ****. The new ideas Rob Zombie tried to bring into his version(stripper mom, oversized killing machine), took no thought process and came off very dull and borderline stupid. Zombie is a bad director and to this day has only made one good flick, the rest are built for the youth of America that has no brain cells(I typically lump them in with MMA fans).

Comment

6'1 175lb man in a mask isn't scary.

6'11 290 lb man in a mask............Is

Carpenter's isn't believable. how is he so strong?

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
                6'1 175lb man in a mask isn't scary.

6'11 290 lb man in a mask............Is
                Looks like a wrestler and thats not intimidating because he is too big to out-run someone when he is that big. And was the actor who played the original michael only 175 pounds? I thought he looked bigger then that...

Comment

Originally posted by JosephFelice View Post
                  Looks like a wrestler and thats not intimidating because he is too big to out-run someone when he is that big. And was the actor who played the original michael only 175 pounds? I thought he looked bigger then that...
                  The original Meyers is our size. To me it's just ****in dumb.

Nitro is overly frightening barging through doors swinging metal.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

How exactly is Meyers supposed to be fast anyways?

lul he's a Catatonic Schizophrenic with Institutionalized Mobility,.\

The point of him being slow........is him. He's like ******ed mildly.

Comment

Working...
                    X