Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

which shemale star do you wank over as an adult?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GreatestIAM View Post
    This **** is gay... Point blank, a man with a ***** is a women a women with a dick is a ****ing man... No subsitutes,, If you like a dick in your butt your gay, if you like sticking your dick in a butt your gay... A women casnt be duplicated, from the smell of her body to the scent of her ***** to the life she breeds.. Women are gods and a real man can and will relize that... i lOVE ***** ALOT OF YOU DONT
    It's true. I'm more of a dog man myself.

Comment

Originally posted by RiΖΟ View Post
      I've got a nack for picking out the best shemales. Sadly I've just had a wank and see no point finding pics/vids for your pleasure.
      Well i suggest u time ur wanks better in future.

Originally posted by GreatestIAM View Post
      This **** is gay... Point blank, a man with a ***** is a women a women with a dick is a ****ing man... No subsitutes,, If you like a dick in your butt your gay, if you like sticking your dick in a butt your gay... A women casnt be duplicated, from the smell of her body to the scent of her ***** to the life she breeds.. Women are gods and a real man can and will relize that... i lOVE ***** ALOT OF YOU DONT
      A real man secure in his heterosexuality should be able to take it up the arse regularly.
      Maybe take on several at once.

Comment

Originally posted by RiΖΟ View Post
        It's true. I'm more of a dog man myself.

haha naw your a gay man

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Anomaly View Post
          Well i suggest u time ur wanks better in future.

A real man secure in his heterosexuality should be able to take it up the arse regularly.
          Maybe take on several at once.
          agreed...............

Comment

What about that Mexican heshe from that UK reality show "There's Something About Miriam"?

Comment

Originally posted by Scrotus View Post
              What about that Mexican heshe from that UK reality show "There's Something About Miriam"?

HAHHAHAHHAHHA.....i remember that show...classic

Comment

Originally posted by TheStoneRoses View Post
                HAHHAHAHHAHHA.....i remember that show...classic
                I must say, that's one delicious trap, dontcha think?

Admit it Stoney Rose... You'd tap that... That trap can fool anybody. (well, most)

Comment

Originally posted by Scrotus View Post
                  I must say, that's one delicious trap, dontcha think?

Admit it Stoney Rose... You'd tap that... That trap can fool anybody. (well, most)
                  she had me fooled for sure.....sorry he/she had me fooled

Comment

Originally posted by TheStoneRoses View Post
                    she had me fooled for sure.....sorry he/she had me fooled
                    Did you notice how that short dude (one in the red tie-dye tang top) starts clowning on the winner after she tells him she was born a man? LMAO. He points at him laughing, then steps out of the group and gets right in his face and points at him some more...

And the guy says yes, agreeing to continue the relationship. LOL! I don't know if he just said that to be polite on tv, or he might really be gay

Comment

WTF is soo gay about dating a shemale??

Comment

Working...
                      X