Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is up with all the acne on Ricky Hatton's face?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actually I was thinking HGH.

Could also be that he's constantly sweating, has large pores, and gets acne easy. When I was younger, I'd tend to get acne easier if I didn't get plenty of sun. I spent alot of time training in different parts of Alaska, aboard ship, subs, etc. and would tend to get it worse then, but when I got plenty of sun I never had a problem with it.

Originally posted by DLT View Post
    I cant believe that we are 40 post into this thread and no one has thought of the 1st thing that came to my mind. I dont know what the OP's thought process for making this thread was but when you talk about an athelete getting acne out the blue then alot of times it has something to do with....

STEROIDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!STEROIDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!STEROIDS

It happeneds alot of times in situations like this. A guy loses and then he doesnt look the same. He feels like he's letting everyone down. He now changes his trainer and has a big fight where he has to make a point. Im not saying that he's on the roids but its the 1st thing that comes to my mind and acme is definatly one of the symptoms. Its a major one. If this was the old Hatton then it wouldnt even cross my mind but now he's loss, he's looked like crap, and his career is at a crossroads while at the same time he has a whole Country on his back that he doesnt want to let down. It can drive a man to do some crazy things

Comment

I cant believe that we are 40 post into this thread and no one has thought of the 1st thing that came to my mind. I dont know what the OP's thought process for making this thread was but when you talk about an athelete getting acne out the blue then alot of times it has something to do with....

It happeneds alot of times in situations like this. A guy loses and then he doesnt look the same. He feels like he's letting everyone down. He now changes his trainer and has a big fight where he has to make a point. Im not saying that he's on the roids but its the 1st thing that comes to my mind and acme is definatly one of the symptoms. Its a major one. If this was the old Hatton then it wouldnt even cross my mind but now he's loss, he's looked like crap, and his career is at a crossroads while at the same time he has a whole Country on his back that he doesnt want to let down. It can drive a man to do some crazy things
      First thing i though too man!!! I think hatton is on roids!

Comment

well I do know that 9 times out of 10 you can tell it in the ring. Mosley sure looked ripped as hell in that Oscar rematch and was built like a rock. I want to see if Hatton's body looks any different in the ring. Sometimes though it doesnt work in boxing because it makes your joints to stiff. You will have mad power but will lose all your flexability

Comment

Originally posted by Broffy View Post
          Shaving rash, when hes training it will be worse cause of the sweat getting in his pores.
          absutely right ,,,.... ddont expect ppl on this site to know anything about training

Comment

that is sooo out of control and ridiculous ......its not even acne its ****in razor burn ..

Comment

looks like ricky has leprocy...melanin=great

Comment

Looks like Hatton does more than just "hang" with the lads.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post

The rash of acne on his neck is hard to even look at.
                  Probably the all the dirty sweat making it all red and look worse than it is.

Comment

who knows, surely with all that money tho he could get it cleared up

Comment

cuz he is pale and it shows up more.

Comment

Working...
                      X