Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin-Jacobs: Loeffler Tells The WBA a Purse Bid is Needed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Golovkin-Jacobs: Loeffler Tells The WBA a Purse Bid is Needed

The fight between WBA Super World middleweight champion Gennady Golovkin (36-0, 33 KOs), the undefeated knockout artist from Karaganda, Kazakhstan, and WBA World middleweight champion Daniel Jacobs (32-1, 19 KOs), the "Miracle Man" from Brooklyn, New York, will likely to go to a purse bid.

[Click Here To Read More]

Damn! Loeffler wants to force the bid early. Moment of truth is tomorrow kids.

Comment

Rules are clear. Jacobs will claim they are slave wages, however, the percentage is likely to be his highest ever payday. Don't be stupid, Jacobs. Take the fight. Sign the contract.

Comment

At least this is something. Maybe it will force Jacobs to take what I assume is a very good offer or maybe they will just go through with the purse bid. I just want the fight to happen.

Loeffler must be frustrated if he asking for the purse bid with still a few days to spare.

Comment

Jacobs only fights on pbc! Im sure the racist fan boys will give jacobs a pass like they gave kkkovalev a pass when he ducked the purse bid..... My bad he had white skin so jacobs wont get a pass!

Comment

Originally posted by Eastcoast View Post
            Damn! Loeffler wants to force the bid early. Moment of truth is tomorrow kids.
            What's tomorrow?

Comment

Such bull crap from Jacob that piece of crap does not want the fight he knows he is getting his crap pushed in, now way is Jacob is worth more than 25% I just don't see it and the clown is not even the real champ to ask for more.

Comment

Originally posted by PK3434 View Post
                At least this is something. Maybe it will force Jacobs to take what I assume is a very good offer or maybe they will just go through with the purse bid. I just want the fight to happen.

Loeffler must be frustrated if he asking for the purse bid with still a few days to spare.
                Yeah I think this is the end for the chance to see Jacobs/Golovkin. I'm afraid Danny will lose the bid and vacate. Worse case, he doesn't decide to drop out until weeks after though, like Quillin did.

Comment

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
                  What's tomorrow?
                  WBA's decision to hold the bid and whether Jacob's gets a raise.

Comment

so basically, the WBA just laughs in the background because K2 wins either way. lol I mean if they don't fight, it's still a win win situation for Loeffler. Remember, the WBA ordered the mando, knowing GGG and Jacobs, I doubt they cared to fight. Last I remember from beating Brook, Golovkin specifically stated he wanted Saunders. The WBO. hence the legacy for all the belts. What does Gennady care of the ''Regular'' belt.

Comment

Working...
                    X