No announcement yet.

Orange Man bad! Democrats decry new ads from Trump and Republicans

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [LMAO!] Orange Man bad! Democrats decry new ads from Trump and Republicans

I don't have an issue with the ads. I do notice that ads about illegals no longer shows the young white woman killed in Iowa by the illegal employed by a Republican county chairman and big time bundler/donor.

Dems need to make the same kind of ads putting Republican business owners on blast for hiring illegals.
    Last edited by The Big Dunn; 11-01-2018, 09:13 AM.

Comment

The Democrats think telling the truth is racist. Can't wait to watch more liberals cry on Tuesday.

Comment

Ted Cruz is telling crowds in south Texas that 3,000 people have been murdered in Cuidad Juarez this year.
        He's off by 2,200, and the vast majority of those killed are drug related cartel stuff. Keeps lying, despite being given the facts. No wonder; The Donald calls him Lyin' Ted, and who can argue with Trump? Leftists?

Comment

Trump is desperately trying to appeal to racists nationwide.

His time as president is nearly over, and he knows it.

He does have Kavanaugh as a backup, but I believe Mueller's report will be too much to ignore.

That's probably why they're trying to smear Mueller.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
            I don't have an issue with the ads. I do notice that ads about illegals no longer shows the young white woman killed in Iowa by the illegal employed by a Republican county chairman and big time bundler/donor.

Dems need to make the same kind of ads putting Republican business owners on blast for hiring illegals.
            But then they'd be acknowledging that illegal immigration is bad.

Team D don't roll like that

Comment

Originally posted by Zpar View Post

Surely Drumpf is finished this time!!

Comment

Originally posted by Zpar View Post
                Trump is desperately trying to appeal to racists nationwide.

He does have Kavanaugh as a backup, but I believe Mueller's report will be too much to ignore.

That's probably why they're trying to smear Mueller.
                So, let me get this straight. The racists weren't motivated to come out and vote against a black man in 2008, and then again in 2012, but come out to vote against a white person?
                Last edited by GGG Gloveking; 11-01-2018, 09:46 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                  So, let me get this straight. The racists weren't motivated to come out and vote against a black man in 2008, and then again in 2012, but cone out to vote against a white person?
                  Funny how that works eh? First black POTUS elected twice. We sooooo racist!

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                    But then they'd be acknowledging that illegal immigration is bad.

Team D don't roll like that
                    Dems are not pro illegal immigration. The extreme left believe in protecting the rights of people that come here illegally because they see them as human beings first and illegals 2nd. Republicans see them as illegals first and human beings 2nd. I think that difference is something reasonable to discuss.

What IMO is bogus is "strong borders" for reasons I posted in other threads.

Comment

Working...
                    X